Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I'm on day 4 going on day 5 of no food... supposedly you can last anywhere from 30-45 Days...y'all keep rooting me on... I'm trying to make this happen... I wonder if there's anything in addition to starvation I could use or do to expedite the process... I'm still drinking fluids...so yea... this is purely a food deprivation thing...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mouseteacup, Loner, mochiie and 3 others
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
You can do some exercice and stay cold if you can, this will consume more energy, however you are very likely to die of disease rather than starvation. It's a slow and hard death, best wishes, I hope you'll find the peace you're wanting.

Reactions: mouseteacup
Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
Starvation isnt recommended, people usually die to implications a year or so later from it if they try there best to follow through. Though dying of thirst is also much quicker, it too might only lead you to implications, its an incredibly hard thing to will on yourself. Ill wish you good luck but please keep this in mind, if you think you cant push on anymore stop what your doing, you dont want anything really unpleasant to happen down the line. I just read from another thread about sonething similar that it could induce organ failure months down the line if you dont succeed in successfully starving yourself, i dont know how true this is but i wish you good luck... if you need to talk to someone throughout the days pm me ill try my best to get back to you.

Reactions: mouseteacup
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds like it would be unbearable to try and succedd with to me but anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find the freedom you search for.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Hunger takes a long time, I thought of a way but I went for dehydration

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
I used to distract myself from hunger with digital entertainment, sometimes turning it into a substitute in a way.
Some food for thought.

Reactions: CW36
nevergongiveyouup

nevergongiveyouup

Aug 11, 2023
Coming from someone with an eating disorder who has done this before, trust me when i say that you probably won't die, just get very very weak and feel like death. It's gonna be a lot worse if you were eating like normal before this too. I'd strongly recommend you don't do this. Believe me, this way will make everything so so much worse.
I'm here to talk this through if you ever need.