• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Is there an age at which it is no longer possible to start over or you wouldn't be willing to try to rebuild from nothing at that point?

Reactions: appalachian moon, nw7, Egddios and 1 other person
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Rebuild what exactly? Your will to slave away in some random job? Why would you ever want to do that?

Reactions: Circles and Empty Smile
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
The answer to that is very very dependant on a whole host of circumstances. So I would like to say yes or no. For me, at 50 something, doubtful that I would be willing to try and make a fresh start. But never say never in this life.

Reactions: Egddios, Circles and Faraway1990
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I think it depends.
When you say nothing , are you talking about materalistic things or are u talking about loved ones you have lost.

If it is loved ones then its a greater mountin to climb but i do believe you can rebuild your life from nothing if you are talking material things as long as you are determined enough and put in the effort and time being patient as nothing happens overnight,take your opportunities as they appear.
I wish you luck and best wishes.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, Sailfisher, Circles and 1 other person
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Here is the thing

There is no such thing as starting over.

You can move somewhere else, that's a thing

You can make new friends, you can drop old friends, leave your job and/or get a new job.

There are lots of things you can do to give what may seem like a fresh start. None of those things actually are a fresh start though.

They are just new scenes in a series you have already lived.

Don't get me wrong any of the above things can be helpful if they work for you. Still, that's not starting over it's moving forward. Also good but not the same thing

Reactions: appalachian moon, deathenvoy, Circles and 3 others
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Is there an age at which it is no longer possible to start over or you wouldn't be willing to try to rebuild from nothing at that point?

Great question. How old are you?

Reactions: Circles
laila888

laila888

Jun 15, 2019
It depends on the individual and the circumstances. I am quite young and I spend every day at home in isolation but I am not trying to rebuild my life. just want to ctb.

Reactions: Circles and Scribble Fan
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I gave this response on a different thread, and it's probably worded differently....

I'm 49, I have seen all life has to offer, and to be honest, I'm not thrilled with what life has shown me.

So, no. To me there is no starting over, I'm just waiting for the game to end.

Reactions: nw7, Antonin49, Darkmornings and 2 others
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
I guess it depends on your reasons for starting over. The truth is you can always start over. But there will inevitably be tough times ahead so your reasons would have to strong enough to carry you over.. If you need something more than you mind the pain and toil that you will have to go through, then yeah it is possible. I think this is true at any age.

Reactions: Purple777 and LMFAO FOCKERS
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I'm 35 and would basically have to start from scratch financially. It doesn't feel do-able at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ldog9 and TenHas