• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

snailboy

snailboy

(๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
Mar 1, 2023
i'm transmasc and after about a year of waiting for consultations, doctors appointments, and prescriptions to be filled i finally started testosterone yesterday! i've honestly never been happier despite my life being kind of shitty recently. the absolute euphoria of giving myself my first injection at my doctor's office was unmatched.

i honestly think its given me hope to keep going. i can't wait to see the physical changes and keep a log of how my voice changes. trans joy is so amazing and i had forgotten that until now <3

• Love
Reactions: y'ffre, Tesha, gravesfrommiami and 4 others
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Best of luck - I hope you continue to feel emotional improvement wherever your life changes take you.

• Love
Reactions: snailboy