• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
Unsure why I have so much motivation to pack and get rid of all my stuff except few select things. I'm keeping track of my cloths and things with a spread sheet, idk why im so organized. I finally donated a box full of kitchen stuff, been putting it off since Ontwon died. I also just put a plastic drawer and some electronics for "free to take" downstairs in my apartment building next to the door. Maybe someone will take it to use or sell, either way it's not in my possession anymore.

Idk why im packing. Maybe im getting ready for my big suicide attempt or maybe because I plan on "running away". Either way, it's a dangerous game im playing. And I'm pretty sure im fired from my FT job so now I really have motivation to CTB or drift around the US.

Any advice or 2 cents is wanted. Thank you for reading.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Well you'll definitely alert anyone close to you if they're at all knowledgeable in suicidal people but either way I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic