M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Okay, I had to scrap my ctb plan for this year. It looks like I won't have the time to do it in November. I only have one shot at this and I can't fuck it up and survive otherwise I'll be homeless with no money to sponsor my ctb plans. I have decided on my date in July of 2024 and my back up date is in September of 2024. By then I'll have more than enough time. I can spend my time now just playing the waiting game and iron out any problems I'll likely face. The hardest part is waiting, but it's better to ctb with a well thought out plan. At least for me because I only have one chance at doing this. I can't screw this up. Luckily I can spend my time here in this forum talking to you guys. If I'm lucky I can do it in two weeks, but last time my spot was filled with tourists. I really don't want to do this in a public place. It has to be far enough away that it takes medical services at least half an hour to reach me. I hope this time next year I'll finally achieve eternal peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska, BrknEyes and SVEN
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I wish you luck on your journey. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Reactions: misthios2040
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I've dealt with time pressure catching the bus in the past before and it was always really awful. I would always come up with terrible plans due to the rushed nature of things. Waiting is a healthy part of the process though. You can make sure that this is really what you want to do And you're able to see if things become more tolerable. If nothing else at least no one can accuse you of not waiting as long as you could for holding out with as much strength as you had left.

That's just how I think of it anyway. I know you're probably just thinking that you wanna get out here as soon as possible so I'm sorry if I come off as preachy or something Or I offend you.

There's a lot of cool numbers to talk to in here the downside being as bright as they burn this is just a Transitional space for them. I read the visual graphic novel The Crow earlier this year and I was taken aback by the main character only existing as a sort of clay golem that will be on this planet for only 2 days to do what he needs to do. Sometimes that's just how I think of myself and humans in general. We are just temporarily animated rock Gollums given life