• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

foxtail

foxtail

Jul 5, 2019
Wrote this poem for me and my best friend that exited 1 year ago. Funny that now I'm about to follow his footstep... He loves water and I loves astronomy, that's why the poem is called stars and blue.

Life can be very cruel and unpredictable.

Staring at the clock as it stares back at us, waiting for the day to end. Head drenched in freezing spirits as numbness is the only escape. We crawled through the crowded web looking for answers but it only led to uncertainties and reminded us how we came to this world alone and that's how we will leave it behind.

Life turned on us when we started to doubt, when we desperately grasp on the last bit of hope and happiness as it slips through our fingers, watched them drifting away and there is nothing we can do until completely consumed by emptiness. We tried and tried but like a nasty chill the thoughts keep creeping back, so we finally welcomed it.

Water and the vast cosmos, that's our place and that's our life. We are flowing on the pearl blue lake or flying through darkness to meet the stars, serenity surrounded us. Here, we're no longer individuals, we are a true unity. Something we can never understand while we're still on earth. We felt other's emotions as it's our own and we can finally see through the mist, it was nothing like what man described. What we left on earth, are love and memories. As long our love stays, we're still there with them and it's more real than our physical body. Eventually, the warm springs will flow through their veins as our minds are linked.

When I returned from the stars, I realize there are still roads ahead of me. But I can still see you flowing on that pearl blue lake peacefully as I gasp how beautiful the views are there. It's nothing words can describe. A new home for a beautiful heart.

Cheers to life, to the beautiful dreams and horrible nightmares

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Orin, binturong and 4 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
a bond that'll live on forever. Beautiful.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxtail, fastFWD and Circles