• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
In 2022, the lives continued, but with a difference, it wasn't with the same frequency, it was 3 or 4 lives a week, a very slow pace, it was a bait, bait for a stalker, I felt watched and ended up seeing that I really they kept watch, especially at night. It took me 2 weeks to find him, I saw him in a bar, and still dressed as Angela, I talked to him, and he seemed like a good person, disregarding the fact that he was drunk, I took him to my house, there he obviously became changed and tried to grab me, when he ended up taking off my wig. He looked at me in shock, and angrily punched me, I managed to push him head on, but he quickly got up. I didn't see any other way than to take a glass of wine and smash it on his head, I needed two glasses until he fell face down in a faint. At that moment I found myself at rock bottom, obviously they could discover my identity and I already had a bag ready, and I left there for a nearby city. There I found a hotel and stayed there for a few days thinking about what happened.

• Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty