• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cytokinestorm

cytokinestorm

Apr 19, 2020
I've been doing a bit of investigating and, apparently, 24grams over 24 hours is enough to do it. Obviously it takes a few days, but that aside, from what I read liver failure isn't painful in itself.

Does anyone know anybody who has overdosed on Paracetamol and what the experience was like for them? A staggered od means that the hospital can't administer through antidote and it wouldn't be detectable as an od because only small amounts would be present in the system. They would only find liver failure. I wouldn't want my family to know that I'd done this.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
it's very long and painful, and poisoning is reversible by antidote during first 8 hours, moreover you will vomit during this time, stomach cramps are possible too:
"Clinical features
Early features of paracetamol poisoning are usually
non-specific, e.g. nausea and vomiting...
Patients with significant paracetamol poisoning pro-
gress to develop features of hepatotoxicity and, less
commonly, renal impairment in the days after ingestion,
with these features developing more rapidly in those with
severe poisoning.
Hepatotoxicity
The most prominent toxic effect after severe poisoning
is hepatic necrosis. Hepatic tenderness may appear after
about 12 hours. Subsequently abnormal liver function
associated with derangement of clotting may develop
with maximum effects seen 3–6 days after ingestion in
patients who recover spontaneously.
Severely poisoned patients develop progressively
clinical features of liver dysfunction, culminating in FHF
with associated jaundice, confusion, encephalopathy,
spontaneous bruising, ascites, acidosis, and hypoglycae-
mia. Raised intracranial pressure may ensue as a result
of cerebral oedema, resulting in headache, reduced level
of consciousness, papilloedema, and brainstem coning
marked by pupillary dilatation and cardiac dysrhyth-
mias..."

"Antidotes
Acetylcysteine
Acetylcysteine and its metabolite cysteine replenish glu-
tathione and benefits may also occur as a result of direct
antioxidant effects...
Acetylcysteine is effective for preventing liver dysfunc-
tion in patients with substantial paracetamol overdose
when used by the intravenous or oral routes. It is almost
universally effective at preventing severe liver dysfunction
if administered within 8 hours of overdose, but efficacy
subsequently declines. It is therefore critically important
that administration is commenced within 8 hours, or
as soon as possible after that for patients who present
later. There is a lack of evidence for efficacy of acetyl-
cysteine when used more than 15 hours after overdose,
but current management guidelines recommend use in
patients with severe paracetamol poisoning at any time
after ingestion."

you might know it already tho

• Informative
Reactions: Kattt, cytokinestorm, freelifexit and 1 other person
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I've been doing a bit of investigating and, apparently, 24grams over 24 hours is enough to do it. Obviously it takes a few days, but that aside, from what I read liver failure isn't painful in itself.

Does anyone know anybody who has overdosed on Paracetamol and what the experience was like for them? A staggered od means that the hospital can't administer through antidote and it wouldn't be detectable as an od because only small amounts would be present in the system. They would only find liver failure. I wouldn't want my family to know that I'd done this.
I took a small od over a decade ago and i still recall how unbelievably sick I felt, I guess I did mix it with some saris but I believe it was thw panadol mostly. Ik many people who have od'd on ir and everyone's said its utterly awful. I honestly feel like it would be a terrible death feeling really unwell. They gave me max doses of anti nausea and i was still vomiting

Reactions: Kattt and cytokinestorm
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I had a go at that 15yrs ago but was found and taken to hospital where when l heard the doctor explain what would happen to me over the next two weeks and how much of a painful death it was l immediately accepted the treatment and now won't go anywhere near Paracetamol!!! Apparently it's a extremely painful and bloody messy way to go out!

Reactions: letsmakeitagoodworl, Kattt and cytokinestorm
cytokinestorm

cytokinestorm

Apr 19, 2020
Okay, thanks for the info everyone. I'm too scared to hang myself and I need a way out if I become ill as I never want to go to hospital unless I'm dying. I fear disability and I need to know I can get out if I need to.

Reactions: FfZebra
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Okay, thanks for the info everyone. I'm too scared to hang myself and I need a way out if I become ill as I never want to go to hospital unless I'm dying. I fear disability and I need to know I can get out if I need to.
I can't quite believe I'm recommending anyone this but have you had a look at the "Peaceful Pill" or something like that handbook that's on here? I've read some of it thanks to a member who sent me a link, you def want to read it if your set there's no hope for living <3 but please do seek help and support towards life... because that doesn't shut your options up but actually keeps them open so you can make the best choice ultimately xx
I would link you myself but I'm not sure where the link is

S

stupid

Oct 10, 2022
I tried this a few years back. Still here. Painful and horrible.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
I've taken several paracetamol overdoses over the years, small and large, and have eventually always called for help. Everytime its made me very nauseous and I've ended up throwing up and retching for many hours. I was like that after only 16 paracetamol which was the last time I did it. I stopped myself taking anymore because i know it's a horrible and slow way to die. I'd never do it again.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
@cytokinestorm [Morphine]đź‘Ť