• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Forgetting5

May 3, 2021
I was watching a documentary on Jim Jones (cult leader). In it towards the end his family member comitted suicide via stabbing themselves with a kitchen knife. I've always thought that was impossible due to our natural instinct and hesitance to do that. It gave me hope that maybe its possible as an easy and effective way to CTB.

• Wow
Reactions: ojinzo and Busdriver
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Such a bad idea...

Reactions: TicoDK, demuic, burglarlydante and 1 other person
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
Oosshhh such a harsh way to go out. Definitely not easy, not painless and you would really need to know where to stab. I think the possibility of error could be high, if not done correctly you could bleed for a while and SI takes over. Hell I struggled to pull a bikini wax strip off, can't imagine getting the gusto for a knife. I do not think this is recommended but I could be wrong. :/

Reactions: daddy Phil :)
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
It's not easy at all. SI always saved me (even today).

• Hugs
Reactions: TicoDK and suicidesheep31
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I hate pain. For instance, I can't deal with something such as hitting my lovely pinky toe!
Now, imagine being stabbed...NO WAY!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, TicoDK, adam and 4 others
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I can't even give myself an injection. I would make a shitty heroin addict.

Reactions: demuic
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I bought like a Rambo knife with this in mind just stab my heart or something but it's fucking huge like holding a sword in my hand.

Reactions: almaranthine
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think SI would kick in and it wouldn't be effective. I haven't heard any cases of this being an good method for ctb.

Reactions: demuic
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I think SI would kick in and it wouldn't be effective. I haven't heard any cases of this being an good method for ctb.
Some musician called smiley culture did it, maybe he took drugs before.

Reactions: ojinzo
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I stabbed myself in the leg once. It's when the blade goes into the muscle that the real pain starts. Fucking excruciating. Could barely walk afterwards. Did it while I was in McMental hospital, told them I fell out of bed lol.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, WatermelonMel and Symbiote
EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
My pain tolerance is weird and i've never felt pain when I stabbed myself in the past, maybe its an adrenaline thing. As much as I think I have the courage to stab myself I know that its a fantasy. The mess would be horrifying for anybody living with you, and cops don't clean up the blood vomit for free the just take they body away, people would have to call a decontamination/Scene cleanup crew for money. Its an unreliable , painful, long and agonizing method.

Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
I bought like a Rambo knife with this in mind just stab my heart or something but it's fucking huge like holding a sword in my hand.
It's an interesting one. I have a relative in the marines and he gave me a combat knife and when I was last unwell I did consider using it. I also have a collection of Japanese knives I use for cooking which are very sharp, and I also considered those. But in the end I decided that while I have a good knowledge of anatomy I'd still make a mess of it.

When I was last sectioned there was a guy there who had stabbed himself and survived, he was in a lot of pain. Also someone who had tried to cut their own throat in the past, huge scar to the neck.

• Love
Reactions: Mentalmick and JustAMatterOfTime
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
It's an interesting one. I have a relative in the marines and he gave me a combat knife and when I was last unwell I did consider using it. I also have a collection of Japanese knives I use for cooking which are very sharp, and I also considered those. But in the end I decided that while I have a good knowledge of anatomy I'd still make a mess of it.

When I was last sectioned there was a guy there who had stabbed himself and survived, he was in a lot of pain. Also someone who had tried to cut their own throat in the past, huge scar to the neck.
For sure. Most of the people who die from throat cutting are actually choking to death on blood rather than blood loss from an artery because all they've cut is their windpipe. It's an absolute mess to clean up for someone as well. You would need to do a very precise stab into the front of your neck at either side of the windpipe to work, and that's pretty difficult. And you would need balls of steel for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic and Bat 17