• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
I've been looking for older threads on this method for more information, but I haven't been able to find anything covering how exactly to go through with it. I am well aware that it would be very painful and difficult to pull off, and that there are arguably better methods out there, but if I were to go through with it anyways, what would perfectly pulling this off look like?

What would be the optimal place on the neck to stab into? At the carotid bulb?
Should I be trying to stab directly through the artery or cut across it?
Is puncturing the artery enough or do I need to completely sever it to succeed?
How could I avoid cutting into my trachea in the process, if avoidable at all?

any information is appreciated.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137 and albino_elk
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
I know nothing about anatomy so take my answer with a large grain of SN (I jest, I jest). First and fourth questions I will not attempt to address. What exactly would the practical difference be between stabbing directly through versus cutting across? Perhaps I'm envisioning incorrectly. If you could get yourself to reach the artery, I imagine a puncture wound to the carotid would suffice...

What blade would you use? Where and when will you do it to be sure no one discovers you too soon? Etc. These and similar are all things you should be asking yourself and think through ahead of time.

Lastly, or I suppose first and foremost - why have you chosen this method? As you yourself mentioned, there are better methods.

ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
I know nothing about anatomy so take my answer with a large grain of SN (I jest, I jest). First and fourth questions I will not attempt to address. What exactly would the practical difference be between stabbing directly through versus cutting across? Perhaps I'm envisioning incorrectly. If you could get yourself to reach the artery, I imagine a puncture wound to the carotid would suffice...

What blade would you use? Where and when will you do it to be sure no one discovers you too soon? Etc. These and similar are all things you should be asking yourself and think through ahead of time.

Lastly, or I suppose first and foremost - why have you chosen this method? As you yourself mentioned, there are better methods.
I don't have access to many other options. Suspension hanging used to be my go-to method, but I just can't get over the sensation of pressure building up in my head.

I plan on just using a standard kitchen knife. I know when and where I could go through with it. My main concern now is just knowing how exactly to stab myself to guarantee or at the very least increase the probability of dying.

gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
mans is going out the halal way lmfaoooo sorry i have no info

• Yay!
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, ultrafuntimes, 1nhibition and 1 other person
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I don't have access to many other options. Suspension hanging used to be my go-to method, but I just can't get over the sensation of pressure building up in my head.

I plan on just using a standard kitchen knife. I know when and where I could go through with it. My main concern now is just knowing how exactly to stab myself to guarantee or at the very least increase the probability of dying.
Full or partial suspension?

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Cutting your throat has to be one of of the most painful ways to check out. I once knew a woman (online) whose husband did it, ,but she said he was on massive opiate painkillers at the time. I only wish you the best.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, justsayin, ultrafuntimes and 1 other person
ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
Full or partial suspension?
Partial. I could have just been doing it wrong, but I'm pretty set on stabbing myself anyway. I don't want to go out peacefully. Maybe I'm just being ignorant, and sure I will likely regret it later when I'm actually experiencing the pain, I don't doubt that. I still want to go through with it.

W

WithLove

Mar 18, 2022
My plan is to cut by two shaving blades (double-edge for razors) in both carotids in one moment by fast and strong movement to bottom along arteries. What do you think about it?

Last edited:
A

AnnyMyr

Mar 12, 2022
В нашей психиатрической больнице, где лечат депрессию, разрешили выходить на улицу (неофициально мы купили сигареты для охранников, и нам разрешили гулять). Одна женщина пошла в магазин, купила нож и перерезала вену под мышкой. Ее не спасли. Я также знаю случай, когда мужчине в бедро вонзился нож, и его не удалось спасти.

Reactions: shrek34
W

WithLove

Mar 18, 2022
В нашей психиатрической больнице, где лечат депрессию, разрешили выходить на улицу (неофициально мы купили сигареты для охранников, и нам разрешили гулять). Одна женщина пошла в магазин, купила нож и перерезала вену под мышкой. Ее не спасли. Я также знаю случай, когда мужчине в бедро вонзился нож, и его не удалось спасти.
Did it happen quickly and in front of you or did you not know where it was and found it some time later?

P.S. вы тоже с двача? :)

y0dha

y0dha

Student
Feb 10, 2022
I had this idea to tape a kitchen knife to a broomstick so it would be easier to stab my throats.
Because instead of moving my arms with the knife i would be able to move my whole upper body to the blade.

But it's a bit hardcore in the end so i'll resort to something a bit less painful.

Anyway mentionned it in case it'd help you

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
A razor blade is a good option to cut the neck deep into the carotid artery without cutting the trachea. I tried that and there wasn't much pain. The greater pain is when trying to cut the carotid artery itself. There are more nerves there. It can be cut with a razor blade or knife or some other stuff but there is good chance of backing before finishing the job and then face the consequence for it so it's better to careful think before attempting this method.

• Hugs
Reactions: HybridSpectre, ultrafuntimes and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

AnnyMyr

Mar 12, 2022
Произошло ли это быстро и на ваших глазах или вы не знали, где это было, и нашли его через какое-то время?

PS вы тоже с двача? :)
Нет, я сам не видел. Не могу сказать, как быстро это было.
С двача-это что?