• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
Has anyone here attempted by stabbing/cutting themselves? Is it really that bad? Might not be able to get the drugs I need to OD but I am determined to ctb

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Has anyone here attempted by stabbing/cutting themselves? Is it really that bad? Might not be able to get the drugs I need to OD but I am determined to ctb
In middle school I got all sweaty and nearly blacked out from merely watching my science teacher -- who was way far away from me -- merely prick his finger to get a sample for blood typing. If I have that extreme a reaction to something as trivial as that, I think we can rule out cutting or stabbing for me.

I did just read about a 15-year-old Russian boy who is reported to have cut his own head off with a chainsaw after he lost a video game. Wow!!!

And some days earlier I read of a famous musician who ended his life with a broken wine bottle, showing all of us that suicide is available to everyone even if they can't afford a knife. And, yes, I'm pretty sure it really is that bad. If you look at the most common suicide methods you will see that guns are the #1 choice in the US (especially for white men, and even more so for middle-aged & older white men). Then hanging comes in at #2. There likely is some logic behind why these methods are used so often, at least in successful suicides. Everyone has knives in their kitchen, yet they are so rarely used for death, so it's almost as if they simply aren't very effective and/or people find it easier to pull a trigger or hang than to cut themselves.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth and Kjo
H

horny suicide

Feb 27, 2019
Cutting yourself fuckin hurts

Reactions: whyidon'tknow and Dartz
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
In middle school I got all sweaty and nearly blacked out from merely watching my science teacher -- who was way far away from me -- merely prick his finger to get a sample for blood typing. If I have that extreme a reaction to something as trivial as that, I think we can rule out cutting or stabbing for me.

I did just read about a 15-year-old Russian boy who is reported to have cut his own head off with a chainsaw after he lost a video game. Wow!!!

And some days earlier I read of a famous musician who ended his life with a broken wine bottle, showing all of us that suicide is available to everyone even if they can't afford a knife.

Damn! :O that Russian boy is one of the craziest suicides I've ever heard of! Not trying to do that. And I think the other guy you're talking about is Avicii?

• Wow
Reactions: Fadinglife
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
To ctb via cutting/stabbing would be incredibly painful.. It takes an awful lot of willpower as well to overcome your brains pain receptors to be able to slice/stab that deep that it would cause significant damage ensuring death.

I say this as a long time self harmer. I'm used to slicing myself open, but I couldn't ctb by doing so.

Reactions: Dartz and Egddios