BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
We've all seen the thread at the top of the page telling us that Sanctioned Suicide is now blocked from search results in Germany.

I used to be a member of another depression forum and a number of us linked up away from the forum, on Insta.

We have an Insta group going and I tried to share a link to SS to the group but a message came up saying that it's not allowed because of protecting the community.

Personally I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing actually, though I'll probably get rubbish for saying that.
To be honest I would feel guilty if a few of the people joined this forum and saw the kind of things that are sometimes posted.

Screenshot 20201009 0843592

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Rn110bg101, Circles and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
We've all seen the thread at the top of the page telling us that Sanctioned Suicide is now blocked from search results in Germany.

I used to be a member of another depression forum and a number of us linked up away from the forum, on Insta.

We have an Insta group going and I tried to share a link to SS to the group but a message came up saying that it's not allowed because of protecting the community.

Personally I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing actually, though I'll probably get rubbish for saying that.
To be honest I would feel guilty if a few of the people joined this forum and saw the kind of things that are sometimes posted.

View attachment 46977
You are trying to be a leader of a death cult, aren't you? Bringing innocent people over here so they can learn how to kill themselves successfully. Tststs. :tongue:

You are the Jim Jones of SS.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ocd is bad, Skathon and 4 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've noticed that links to SaSu can't be shared in Messenger either.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Rn110bg101, Homecoming and 2 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
You are trying to be a leader of a death cult, aren't you? Bringing innocent people over here so they can learn how to kill themselves successfully. Tststs. :tongue:

You are the Jim Jones of SS.

Congratulations on becoming 'Illuminated'.
You are now eligible to become a leader of our secret society:

Large

:sunglasses::tongue:

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Deleted member 19654, Homecoming and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I was talking to someone on FB recently. He was suicidal and I couldn't turn away in all good conscience. There was no way I would share a link to this place on FB, it wouldn't work. And TBH I wouldn't have been comfortable doing so either. Odd though, trying to have any useful or supportive conversation on such a limited and censored platform.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, LastFlowers, XYZ and 2 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I was talking to someone on FB recently. He was suicidal and I couldn't turn away in all good conscience. There was no way I would share a link to this place on FB, it wouldn't work. And TBH I wouldn't have been comfortable doing so either. Odd though, trying to have any useful or supportive conversation on such a limited and censored platform.
I find it a bit strange to be honest how this website is on the radar of large social media companies (e.g. Insta, Facebook) and perhaps even countries (Germany...).
I just joined this site back in early August (but became more active perhaps a few weeks later) because I am feeling very depressed. I didn't know I was joining a controversial website at the time.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Nah, in my opinion you do the right thing to diffuse this website. It was a big shock for me when I was told such a forum exists and is legal. I suppose a lot of people don't realise there is a place on the web where suicidal people are not stigmatized and they can vent about suicide without fear of being wanted by the police. To be honest I do the exact thing on social media. I believe people should have the right to know how to pass away with dignity.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and BipolarGuy
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I always just assumed it was because it's the "dark web" so I just shrugged it off and use a work around (I put a space by the .com)

Reactions: BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I always just assumed it was because it's the "dark web" so I just shrugged it off and use a work around (I put a space by the .com)
Hey I think I sent you a message, have you changed your pic and name? :)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: BipolarGuy