• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
It's tough to see happy people doing happy people things outside. The warm weather and clear skies also put a pressure on me to go out and do happy people things but sadly that's just not gonna happen. I hate this time of the year.

Reactions: Nitromask, FTL.Wanderer, GeorgeJL and 9 others
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
Feel ya. Summer's even worse.... It's funny cause, once upon a time i loved this weather...

Reactions: throwaway123, TheGoodGuy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Exactly...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
K

kwalah

Mar 4, 2019
I hate any time of year that isn't winter. ><

Reactions: throwaway123, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pepega and 5 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I heard suicide rates actually peak in the spring. I'm not surprised.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, throwaway123, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I like spring, lots of toxic plant coming back, gives me inspiration and hope.

• Yay!
Reactions: Memento Mori, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and 1 other person
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
I like spring, lots of toxic plant coming back, gives me inspiration and hope.
Well that's a way of seeing things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
It's summer here and people are literally enjoying themselves with their daily dalliances. So much positivity and energy radiating all around me... So exhausting to watch and endure.

Reactions: throwaway123, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Plankter and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I never liked spring either. It means summer is coming, and I find those long days and nights really depressing. It's also just hot and uncomfortable in general. I'm a real fall/autumn guy.

Reactions: Jupiter, silentsinger, FTL.Wanderer and 6 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I love the weather but it always makes me feel like I'm missing out / have missed out on so many fun experiences because I've had no one to share it with. I think it gives kind of an energy boost that can take away some numbness and make problems more apparent. It also makes me nostalgic about the last time I was happy, and that is super depressing.

Reactions: Jupiter, FTL.Wanderer, throwaway123 and 5 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
spring's a mixed bag for me. on one hand, it's a relief to finally be done with a usually unbearable winter and the intensified depression/pain that accompanies it. on the other, warm weather does seem to bring its very own weird, foggy depression, and I do understand the sadness that comes along with seeing others enjoying themselves when it seems so impossible for yourself. at the end of the day, I'm mostly glad to be able to be outside without suffering so much anymore.

I'm a real fall/autumn guy.

yeah this is my preferred time of year

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 406metallicblue and 1 other person
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I love the weather but it always makes me feel like I'm missing out / have missed out on so many fun experiences because I've had no one to share it with. I think it gives kind of an energy boost that can take away some numbness and make problems more apparent. It also makes me nostalgic about the last time I was happy, and that is super depressing.
I know that feeling of missing out/the worlds passing you by! Have you tried seeing if there's anyone on here closeby to you thats lonely as well?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I know that feeling of missing out/the worlds passing you by! Have you tried seeing if there's anyone on here closeby to you thats lonely as well?
Idk about using this site for meetups but I have tried dating apps without success... I'm just a lost cause haha.
Pink Floyd said:
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, wiIIow and Pepega
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
The trees smell funny I don't like it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
There's a film which recounts the story of a japanese man who's wife died. He immersed himself in work japanese style, even making a great discovery in science. Then one day in april he killed himself, apparently he couldn't stand the sound of the word 'spring'. It's part of a film by chris marker called 'sans soleil'.
I hate any time of year that isn't winter. ><
i quite like the third week of october

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Minvino and brighter
Minvino

Minvino

活不好,死不了
Mar 1, 2019
I wish it's autumn and winter already..........

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, throwaway123 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
For me what is really depressing is summer.

Reactions: silentsinger, FTL.Wanderer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I like spring.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Psilo
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
every season is bad from my point of view
i feel like it should be winter for the next 10 years, and then maybe spring again...
it's better not to see anyone so that they can be lucky at home and i can be alone in nature and frozen feelings

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
that energy can help you make the last final step.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019

didn't see that comment, it's very fitting...and time runs. i dont want to die as a fun-experience-virgin lol
but i've seen love, the best of all, for some years so yeah go with it

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
It's tough to see happy people doing happy people things outside. The warm weather and clear skies also put a pressure on me to go out and do happy people things but sadly that's just not gonna happen. I hate this time of the year.
Suite yourself I'm going to work on my 6 pack abs then play volley ball at the beach with my hot girl friend. LOL Just kidding, I use to be very sick so I know what it's like. It's manageable now though at least. I still can't walk much from a pain condition in my foot.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

Agreed.

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
It also makes me nostalgic about the last time I was happy, and that is super depressing.
I understand this feeling all too well right now.

Reactions: NumbItAll