Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I think my time to ctb is very soon. I have been relaxing, reading books, listening to my favorite music, cuddling with my cat, visiting my ctb place, and indulging in chai tea and chocolate.

I got a bunch of different chocolates from the farmers market last weekend and plan to eat at least most of it before I go. Yeah I'm a foodie. Food, especially chocolate brings me comfort and enjoyment. I know that's not really a good thing, but I figure if I'm going to be gone soon what does it matter? Anyone else splurging on their favorite things before ctb?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, searchingfreedom, Chupacabra 44 and 10 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I think my time to ctb is very soon. I have been relaxing, reading books, listening to my favorite music, cuddling with my cat, visiting my ctb place, and indulging in chai tea and chocolate. I got a bunch of different chocolates from the farmers market last weekend and plan to eat at least most of it before I go. Yeah I'm a foodie. Food, especially chocolate brings me comfort and enjoyment. I know that's not really a good thing, but I figure if I'm going to be gone soon what does it matter? Anyone else splurging on their favorite things before ctb?
If I had credit cards I'd be very tempted to max them all out and have some final fun and nice experiences ,if that is possible for likes of me, before I go .
(I'd miss cuddling my cat though)

• Love
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, Meditation guide, Rue89 and 2 others
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
I would spend my last days the same as you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Rue89
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
I splurged on furniture when I moved. I know that on some level, it's basically a waste... but this apartment is likely where I will die, and I want it to look presentable and like a quasi-functional human being lived here when they find me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Rue89 and Meditation guide
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sounds great!
I splurged a lot before my failed CTB attempt and don't regret it.
I wish I could keep on doing it or that I'd already killed myself properly instead of the sh** I'm going through now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, Rue89 and (deleted member)
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I splurged on furniture when I moved. I know that on some level, it's basically a waste... but this apartment is likely where I will die, and I want it to look presentable and like a quasi-functional human being lived here when they find me.
That makes sense. I'd probably do something similar, at least tidy up the place really good, if I lived alone. I live with family so I can't ctb at home.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Lilacmoon
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would do the same, might say well. Enjoy your yummy snacks!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, purplesmoothie and Rue89
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I am too. It's kind of nice to slow down and appreciate things before time is up, isn't it?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I am too. It's kind of nice to slow down and appreciate things before time is up, isn't it?
Yeah it is. Some last enjoyment in life. <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I really don't know how I'd spend my last days. I love feeling like a martyr, so indulging in self-imposed restraining without reason gives me illusions of grandeur.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Rue89
Nelaaaaa

Nelaaaaa

Oct 6, 2020
I've been eating my favorite foods and buying stuff for my niece and nephews with my credit cards

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rue89 and Deleted member 4993