Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I don't really hold any strong beliefs about the afterlife, ghosts, etc. but just had this thought pop up. This more of a fun(?) thought lol

What type of ghost do you think you'd be? Would you be a poltergeist, just a huge amount of angry energy? A lost soul stuck at the location of their death trying to cross over, unable to communicate? Do you think you'd appear as an interactive personality type to friends or loved ones, or haunt those that made your life miserable? Would you simply just speculate, appearing as an orb in photos? Do you think you'd be tethered to an object?

I feel like I end just a lost soul lol sometimes appearing at the bridge I jump at like many others. However, if I could choose I'd be tethered to a doll lol. I've had this weird obsession of wanting my doll/toys to come alive as long as I can remember. I like movies like Toy Story, Indian in the Cupboard, Small Soldiers, and such which isn't all that weird. But also was really into the killer ones too like Puppet Master, Childs Play, etc. Though I promise I don't have any homicidal tendencies lol.

Reactions: Belit667
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
If I ended up being stuck as a ghost I would entertain myself by just fucking with people. Playing pranks on them etc. Maybe I'd go after rapists and paedos and just terrorise them because they deserve it.

Reactions: Lorntroubles, omoidarui, AvaAdore and 1 other person
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
ghosts have always fascinated me and I hope they really exist.
if I became a ghost, I would spend most of my time quietly wandering in abandoned places, because I have always been shy and reserved, and I would get angry with anyone who dares to invade my spaces.
however, I would be evil with those who hurt me in life, tormenting them at night in all possible ways.

Reactions: Cosmiq
Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
I don't want anything to do with being "consious" after death, so the idea of ghosts or heaven or anything like that scares me shitless, and I really hope that death is nothing but blacking out forever. Living already feels very long, and I don't think there is a time limit to being a soul after death (if those were to be real) so being on this earth for an eternity would be a absolute nightmare. Though I'm not sure if ghosts can suffer im any way, but if they do, it must be way worse for them than us, because at least we can kill ourselves.

So yeah, i really pray that there is no afterlife. If there is, I would probably just travel around the world and visit every house there is and watch people's stories unfold. i guess i'm pretty boring, but I don't care about anything much and I wouldn't be interested in interacting with anything.

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I'd rather not be kicking around this rock after i'm gone but hypothetically if I did I would definitely want to take the form of a horrific goulish spectre that stalks the wooded property I grew up on and terrorizes all the neighbors, and thwart all attempts of greedy idiots looking to tear up my childhood home for land development. Mostly because the land around the property I grew up on was mostly farmland when I was young but over time all these obnoxious suburban idiots moved all around us crowding the land, being just nuisances in general, and destroying the local ecosystem and pushing native animals out. I don't want to hurt my family by sticking around them, but these obnoxious suburban people need to pay in the form of some good old nature spirit hi-jinks.

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I would probably help Michael J. Fox build his dream home, or help Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis keep people out of their house.

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I'd like to think my ghost would have enough and want it's own break, whatever that means for the spirit realm

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Definitely a poltergeist.