• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
It's endless. My mental depravity and the things I'll do to feel an ounce better than I did previously. It makes my head spin and my stomach churn, yet it brings comfort to the disturbed mind I call my own. I'm convinced no one would care if I were to CTB, not even my closest family members. All I am to them is a piggy bank, a therapist, a slave, babysitter and everything else that is lesser than a loved one. I am disposable and have been since birth, if I hadn't existed then those after me would've been better off. I am the greatest example of self loathing and hatred for my family, I am so treatment resistant that the bile in my stomach rose to my throat when I thought of being able to be saved.

I want to change. I want to be saved, I want something new; but I get denied every time.

I try so hard, so hard. Yet, all I can manage is to barely keep my head afloat while I go down shit creek without a life jacket. I am tired, I am sick, I am just seeking to die. I can't do this anymore. I genuinely think tonight is enough for me. I'll be taking a whole bottle of Quetiapine and escitalopram, not the strongest stuff on it's own but with a bottle of 40 ounce vodka and a bottle of wine, it might turn lethal. if not then i have a syringe i can stick in my arm and use to place air into my veins.

I don't care the method. I just want out now. I don't want this life anymore. I don't want to live like this anymore.

All I wanted was someone to love me, for who I am and not the sob story I tell.

• Aww..
Reactions: DoomValuer
EagleLight

EagleLight

Feb 14, 2024
i feel this on another level, im searching for the same out but hey if you wanna talk let me know ill give you my snapchat or some shit. personally im thinking argon exit bag that or sn

id very much appreciate you company though you sound just like me