• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anon2190

May 8, 2024
So a bit of a confession time I had a VSED attempt before where I lasted nearly 10 days but despite my best attempts I felt absolutely fine. Other than losing a lot of weight and waking up with a very dry throat not to mention developing like a lime scale sort of build up on my tongue and gums my heart was working business as usual and I felt that I had to postpone until next time as I could have been lying around in my bed for another 10 days for all I know. So for a healthy person slim fit in his mid 30s how long would VSED normally take? And is there a way to speed it up by any chance?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
It would take at least a couple of weeks, most likely more, and it would be unlikely you would succeed as your body would eventually overtake you with a visceral urge to eat and drink anything you can get your hands on before you can be stopped. Any method that would speed it up such as exercising or heat exposure would also expedite your urge to cave and chug a gallon of water and eat a large mcdonald's meal. There is a reason 99% of cases of VSED are done by hospice patients receiving heavy doses of medications to ease them. The rest are mostly done by highly religious people who have spent years reaching a heightened religious state. I only know of one suicide by VSED and it is an account of someone else by another forum user here with no real way to research it further. I have also tried VSED and I can tell you the odds of you successfully completing it are abysmally low, and if you do manage, you will be at it for weeks. The idea that the human body can only survive 3 days without water fails to realize how incredibly resilient our bodies are.

• Informative
Reactions: final_countdown12
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
It would take at least a couple of weeks, most likely more, and it would be unlikely you would succeed as your body would eventually overtake you with a visceral urge to eat and drink anything you can get your hands on before you can be stopped. Any method that would speed it up such as exercising or heat exposure would also expedite your urge to cave and chug a gallon of water and eat a large mcdonald's meal. There is a reason 99% of cases of VSED are done by hospice patients receiving heavy doses of medications to ease them. The rest are mostly done by highly religious people who have spent years reaching a heightened religious state. I only know of one suicide by VSED and it is an account of someone else by another forum user here with no real way to research it further. I have also tried VSED and I can tell you the odds of you successfully completing it are abysmally low, and if you do manage, you will be at it for weeks. The idea that the human body can only survive 3 days without water fails to realize how incredibly resilient our bodies are.
I also have this fucking McDonalds urge as well haha
Also for the fucking pizza with ranch

A

Anon2190

May 8, 2024

That thing about 3 days without water is just bizarre I wonder if medical associations will ever update that to more realistic times. But yes if a person is either bed bound or in average temperature it will take longer, I cannot be 100% certain but think its around 21 days.
I also have this fucking McDonalds urge as well haha
Also for the fucking pizza with ranch
I couldn't stop thinking about Pepsi and Dr pepper idk why also during that time I watched some guy melt huge amount of tiny Haribo cola bottles to make one giant version lol