• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
Do you feel time is becoming slower or faster?

I think in my case, its crazily fast. Days are just a number moving very quickly. I just think and research about ctb then sleep/eat/whatever and the cycle is fast. I really want to escape this hell and the rapid time isn't helping at all. Days, months and even years became nothing. With every year, I try to put a deadline and fail. Its very horrifying how time is fast like its telling me you must do it right now before the horrible future and the ugliness of time flow and the end of everything including oneself.

Fuck life

Reactions: Soon4me, Maggotymaggots, Tiburcio and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

For me, time is insanely slow, don't care about what I'm doing. Days feel weeks, weeks feel months, montys are years, years are another whole lifes... Life is too long.

Reactions: Soon4me, skitliv and Maggotymaggots
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Days are painfully long but months and years passes at warpspeed things that happend years ago feels like yesterday

Reactions: Soon4me, skitliv, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
Time has been passing very rapidly for me. The days hardly seem to begin before they're over. On the one hand, it makes the periods between sleep feel shorter, but on the other, I think it increases the sense of repetitiveness in my life. It just feels like I'm doing the same things over and over again, and any brief flashes of color are quickly mixed into the overall monotonous gray.

Reactions: Soon4me, Tomasnil and Tiburcio
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Launch yourself into orbit. That will change your speed of time relative to people on the ground.

Reactions: BurningLights and Tiburcio