CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This tell all same virus spread. This all goal do reproduct all oppress indoctrinat , all human do see detail exmp prevent ctb prolong lifetime anything imagine even homophobe transphobe all main reproducy. One stay long keep pressure resource mean more compete energy thermo, more pressure mean less brain use result more reproduc,

this see how many all reason more pressure., human have many resource deliberate force pover force problem keep bad ideology result spred same virus. Even this relig concept anything relate make more increase probable reproduce, all trad nonsense ,see how society cruel homophobe etc cuz some ppl probable reproduce 0%, species awful virus see this lens understand

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Dissappointed, Forever Sleep and 3 others
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Good post, I'd also say tradition is a type of shell, like a tortoise shell to shelter itself from attack then the rest of the organism develops as a way to protect the shell. There is no difference between species and virus though. We've known that since discovery of DNA. People blindly follow their evolutionary laws even the feel-good philosophy is based around it. It is always in opposition to something they see as dead, not living, not reproducing. Most fantasy is in opposition to the same thing: ice zombies, wraiths, machines ect.

Reactions: CTB Dream, Forever Sleep and Rocinante
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
The theory of species evolution has been thoroughly debunked, if that's what you're referring to, so I doubt the lack of reproductive capabilities has anything to with homophic sentiments.
I'd also say tradition is a type of shell, like a tortoise shell to shelter itself from attack then the rest of the organism develops as a way to protect the shell.
Could you elaborate what you mean by this?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The theory of species evolution has been thoroughly debunked
Has it? I imagine new things have been discovered- certainly. Still- isn't the core concept of natural selection still recognized?

There surely are real life examples like Darwin's finches and the Lake Malawi Chichlids that seem to fit with Darwin's original theory. (Although- to be fair- it was ages ago I learnt that stuff...)

Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Has it? I imagine new things have been discovered- certainly. Still- isn't the core concept of natural selection still recognized?

There surely are real life examples like Darwin's finches and the Lake Malawi Chichlids that seem to fit with Darwin's original theory. (Although- to be fair- it was ages ago I learnt that stuff...)
No, you're missing my point. Allow me to make myself more clear. The theory of evolution is correct of course but not the idea that genes are concerned with the entire species. Every indivifual gene is only concerned with it's own survival and reproductuon. They cooperate wirh other genes in forming complex organisms for the same reason we build societies: because every indidual benefits from it. When one bird develops a more advantagous beak for a given terrain, that isn't the result of a collective struggle but rather the triumph of one gene over another.

OP seems to be under the illusion that every human being has an innate desite to fill the earth with as many humans as possible, but that is not the case.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
No, you're missing my point. Allow me to make myself more clear. The theory of evolution is correct of course but not the idea that genes are concerned with the entire species. Every indivifual gene is only concerned with it's own survival and reproductuon. They cooperate wirh other genes in forming complex organisms for the same reason we build societies: because every indidual benefits from it. When one bird develops a more advantagous beak for a given terrain, that isn't the result of a collective struggle but rather the triumph of one gene over another.

OP seems to be under the illusion that every human being has an innate desite to fill the earth with as many humans as possible, but that is not the case.

Well stop accuse say illusion ok? You complte no understand entire topic. Ths whole species not one individual ofc individ have brain that why indocrinte nonsense trad relig all keep reproduc, if no understand say ask not say illuon