• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Imustdevourthe

Imustdevourthe

I'm tired of the matrix.
Jun 1, 2019
Maybe I really want speaking in tongues but the father of my child came over last night and said I kept saying something he couldn't understand and also that I can't do this I just want to die. I was shitfaced. I have no memory. I asked him did it sound like slurring or another language...he said another language.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Reactions: ExitTheDay
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
No, but when I got drunk, everyone around me was drunk, so there was nobody to report.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Maybe I really want speaking in tongues but the father of my child came over last night and said I kept saying something he couldn't understand and also that I can't do this I just want to die. I was shitfaced. I have no memory. I asked him did it sound like slurring or another language...he said another language.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?
Yes. I have been told most of my life that I sometimes speak in tongues...smile. It is a complex partial seizure and usually lasts about 4 minutes...I have no memory of it at all. Certainly freaks out other people, but all I can do is laugh at the alarmed puzzlement on their faces...lol...sorry. I have epilepsy.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
My drunken self has experienced this many times and it's also one of the main reasons why I don't usually drink anymore so I limit myself... I become so nonfunctional sometimes when I get too drunk and I really do not enjoy the experience at all, then if I don't drink enough water and pass out I suffer the consequences of a hangover in the morning