• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

I already have a good option but I still need to get it tested by EC lab. You never know and it feels better to have evidence. I need to make sure for myself to prevent ANY doubts, it helps to reduce the SI and be a bit more relaxed when the time has come.

But I also know, that there is "E" (another Pentobarbital label), which can be obtained in columbia. It's way less to drink (only 50 ml) and reduces therefore the risk to vomit. I even knew a shop, but a "nice" person called and warned them to not sell it anymore.

It's good to have an option, but I would prefer to take E. So... if anyone knows a good source, please let me know by PM. Don't post it here, it might get reported too.

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
I'm also interested in E from Colombia.
If someone has any information, please send a PM to me as well.

@Alessa Sorry for hijacking you topic :smiling:
BTW. You said on another topic that someone informed the store about your intentions. If it was from this forum, maybe you should report him.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc