S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
I am going to drink sn in this week..i will be doing ctb in midnight and my family will be 3m apart from me...i want to know will i will make too much sound after drinking sb bcz I don't want anyone knows m doing ctb...kindly help me how much sound i will make and how to reduce scream or any type of sound plz help...this is my last chance i want to make it successful... Don t want to ctb outside home bcz it will be police case

I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
3m???

Reactions: Midgardsorm
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I am going to drink sn in this week..i will be doing ctb in midnight and my family will be 3m apart from me...i want to know will i will make too much sound after drinking sb bcz I don't want anyone knows m doing ctb...kindly help me how much sound i will make and how to reduce scream or any type of sound plz help...this is my last chance i want to make it successful... Don t want to ctb outside home bcz it will be police case

About ten feet, for the Yanks.

If you mean 3 metres apart from you but still in the same room, there is definitely no guarantee you won't wake them up. I would not risk attempting it, especially if as you say it is your last chance.

Additionally, even if successful, it would be very traumatic for them knowing you had died alongside them and they had slept through it and been unable to save you. Plus the trauma of discovering your body the next morning. Especially if your family includes younger siblings as well as your parents.

• Love
Reactions: ThoughtsMinds, bokete, not-2-b-the-answer and 7 others
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I know what 3 meters is lmao the distance is too close

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, x-Ace-x, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
Ni they will be omin another room and also sounds from cooler fan etc will reduce my sound..bt i want to know about pitch...how much loud that will be??.. brother even outside when they discover i have done ctb they will be sad definitely..i am youngest in my home

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
Reactions: x-Ace-x, not-2-b-the-answer, SuicidalSymphonies and 2 others
jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
I have this same concern. My mom is a few rooms down and I have a loud air conditioner. But I don't want to be vomiting like crazy or groaning loudly. I will control what I can the best I can. It's going to be near impossible to go out as I'm basically on suicide watch. But I've done everything I can to prepare my mom for this including mentioning she needs to be prepared to find me dead and blue one morning. I'm a brain damaged mess and this can't be a shock to her. I was thinking about putting a chair with a note in front of the door but if I do vomit then I won't be able to just pass it off quickly. Can't think of any other options here.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,
There is an extremely low chance you will scream, because normally we don't scream when we are feeling bad. 3m is a very short distance, you can easily wake up if somebody is snoring or groaning. In silence it is very well heard. We can easily fall asleep watching movie on medium volume, but the thing which wakes us up is the difference between the volume, not the sound itself. Assuming people who live with you can hear silent alarm clock, a single groan or a hard breathe may not remain unnoticed. Plus snoring sounds are possible when we faint so this is a potentially risky idea.