• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

disableddoll

disableddoll

Jul 2, 2019
i'm going to see some new doctors soon and get referred to a new psychiatrist and like how do i explain that I think about dying every day. All day long i think of ways i'd just die right there or another time maybe. The only thing that keeps me from ending my useless existence is the surreal nothingness I truly am.
I have this tattoo on my hand of a tiny dot. It represents existence.. this planet is just a dot, this solar system is just a dot and i am not even a dot on any timeline of this planet. Truly.
Why worry about right and wrong, good or evil, when i have no religion and don't impact the course of this planet. I feel like the world could end any day so why wait ya know ha Fucking UGHHH

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HGL91, Circles, Darkhaven and 2 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I find that people on this forum tap into a very narrow types of truth. Yes it is true in some aspect, but ultimately it's limited. The people that see the truth in full color spectrum are those that can embrace mind fucks, epiphanies, ironies, and paradoxes. That is what life is suppose to be about.

Reactions: disableddoll
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
As long as you don't show any emotion, don't say you're going to hurt yourself or others, and compliment their shoes, you'll be fine.
Complimenting their shoes is the most important part. It's the only thing they really care about, having their shoes admired. Specifically, tell them their shoes are more expensive than other peoples'. Shrinks require non-stop validation and reassurance that they are better than everybody else.
You'll do fine.

• Love
Reactions: disableddoll, Circles, 262653 and 2 others