johan.liebert

johan.liebert

Absurdist creep
Oct 5, 2023
I've been wondering what's the purpose of life for 10 years, and if God wants to test us through shit man I'm tired of that shit… Enough is enough. I don't understand him and i don't understand his motives. Why the kindest and best people with good souls have to go through shit, or be taken advantage of, or considered weak or has to suffer the most?
Why terrorists are living a wealthy life while us good people will have to let life fucks us in the ass everyday? Do you think it's fair?
My mental health is draining, i don't keep on living in denial and say that "it's getting better" we people know its not .
So im gonna explain what's wrong with me in a simple way:

-Soul: yoo come on move, let's go, we have things to do and accomplish

-Body: Sorry… im just.. paralyzed.. i can no longer keep on moving forward

-Soul: oh no… why…?

-Body: i give up, u wanna continue? Keep on trying lol

-Soul: So… at least let me out… i dont wanna live inside you anymore… please let me go, give me my freedom.. I can't take it anymore

-Body: Unfortunately it's not your time yet

-Soul: what are you saying? I should wait till my time comes then?

-Body: I don't know man ask destiny

-Soul: i don't wanna ask,I don't wanna wait, just LEMME OUT!!!

-Body: haha.. f u c k o f f

Basically when this conversation happens inside you, it would be visible as a panic attack, existential crisis and depression and last but not least…
When you cry, you can see tears dropping from your eyes… those are not tears but the parts of your soul trying to get out but can't completely..

Attachments

• IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Oblivion, Immensevoid and Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that existence is nothing more than a horrific mistake, just meaningless and unnecessary suffering. I could never believe there is a God or any deeper purpose behind existence, it's all senseless.

Reactions: johan.liebert