b1ackstar

b1ackstar

manifesting my downfall :D
Sep 16, 2023
ive decided to do it friday next week, gives me time to see my friends who are visiting me one last time
not sure where to go from here, ill post here still because it really helps for some reason
havent decided on a method yet, i wanna OD on something but dunno what would be the most fast and painless. ive had ODs before and they all hurt a LOT (but they were on drugstore drugs so not the same ig), if anyone knows anything that might work please let me know, nothings off limits i have access to pretty much anything
sounds weird but i feel so at peace with this now? before id get terrified of dying but now i just feel releaved that i can leave this shit show

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Valky, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I don't recommend OD on OTC meds or anything widely available. That kind of OD is very unpredictable and unreliable, it will end in failure. I strongly advise you to research about another method but that costs delaying your ctb date, if you're fine with it..

Edit: I misunderstood what you said and read it again, you can OD on an opioid. It is by far the best OD method, everything else is far too risky or very hard to pull off. There is the Amitriptyline method and the DDMAPh method if you want something other than OD with opioids as well.

b1ackstar

b1ackstar

manifesting my downfall :D
Sep 16, 2023
I don't recommend OD on OTC meds or anything widely available. That kind of OD is very unpredictable and unreliable, it will end in failure. I strongly advise you to research about another method but that costs delaying your ctb date, if you're fine with it..

Edit: I misunderstood what you said and read it again, you can OD on an opioid. It is by far the best OD method, everything else is far too risky or very hard to pull off. There is the Amitriptyline method and the DDMAPh method if you want something other than OD with opioids as well.
was thinking fent or h, what are they like ? and how much wld i need to do ? from what ive heard its meant to be rlly relaxing and quick

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
was thinking fent or h, what are they like ? and how much wld i need to do ? from what ive heard its meant to be rlly relaxing and quick
I have no idea how much is needed but people recommend the fetanyl patch method.
Do you have the search feature? You can research about the method or create a thread asking about it.

• Love
Reactions: b1ackstar
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can read about ODs in the PPeH. Other OD methods:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: b1ackstar and アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved at the thought of being free from this existence, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
best of luck. wish i wasnt paralyzed and disturbed by , such thoughts what thoughts? all of them and none. need to leave. but where to? thanks to my loudmouth social service charted an ambulance to park here in several minutes and take me to "talk to a doctor i've never met" explain to him why i signed a paper with "ideation" written on it, and carefully explain that its ok but not 100% ok, i just don't want be here thats all