finalkarma

finalkarma

Aug 17, 2023
i think i am just completely useless. i know this isnt a unique experience. most people will feel like this sometime in their life, but i just am truly useless. its just sad to be and im sure pitiful to watch as my mom does. i was talking to my sibling earlier, and they said that they were talking to our mom about not wanting to go back to school, to which my mom replied, "so, what? you want to be like your sister who does nothing all day?" and like. yes, i know. i get it. i live it every. single. day. i try to avoid thinking it but i know it, that she is aware of how useless i am. but to actually hear that she acknowledged it and is aware of it is something else. i dont want to be useless. im trying to get myself in a place where i'll be able to do something but its taking too long.
about a year ago, i made a post about being incompetent. i said that i wanted to get a job but i didn't know where because of my social anxiety and being awkward. even a year from the time i posted that, i still haven't got a job. example 400 of me being useless...
just a rant i guess because i genuinely don't know what else to do at this point. if anyone took the time to read this, thank you :-) ...

also if you have any job recs that i could somewhat do well in even w social anxiety, pls recommend...

• Hugs
Reactions: RealitySurf and ultrasharpy123456