S

skittle-chan

Sep 23, 2023
My parents divorced when i was 5 y.o. and i accused my mom of leaving my father. I was young and i did not know that she went thru physical and verbal abuse. I did not want to accept this till i became teenager. For long 7-8 years I hated my mom and did so much digusting stuff. I was filled with hatred towards her, i even tried to stab her when i was 11. When i remember those times, i understand that my mom has always been loving and supportive. She has never treated me badly and abused me even when i behaved like a trash. She was working as hard as possible to give me education, delicious food and fashionable clothes. I remember how m mom was crying in loneliness, she has never showed me how hurt she was and even if i noticed i had chosen to ignore it. She tried to give me love and support but now when i understood how much i love her and need her by my side she is far away in a different country. She got married and got a baby. She finally feels loved and appreciated. I wish i can get those times back so i could give back all the love you tried to give me. Despite me being "not the best daughter" she calls me and asks me if i am eating well. I promised her that i will make her proud of me but i got depressed instead. Mom, i am sorry for everthing. Mom, i really do not deserve you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DT2007, gardenfairy, UsagiDrop and 4 others