Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I made a post asking a question with a link and I think it broke rules and I apologize. I was just looking for answers. I am so so so sorry. It will never happen again.

• Hugs
Reactions: annique, snowcloud9 and betternever2havbeen
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can include links in your postings. To what were you linking?

Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

Sep 12, 2023
it was to SN cause I was asking if it was a proper kind to use...

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
dw this website operates on a 3 strike basis

Reactions: Serial Experi Pain
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
it was to SN cause I was asking if it was a proper kind to use...
Better to do that through a PM. Also, in open forum, you could just use the initials of the website. Chances are someone will be familiar with it. And if they're not, like I said, you can ask someone who conveys they might know something about it. You can also post a picture of the SN container, but redact any identifying information as far as the brand, or something like that.

• Yay!
Reactions: FadingFast2023 and Serial Experi Pain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wanting answers, it's so dreadful to me how we exist in a world where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible.
The problem lies in how pro-lifers wish to remove every SN source which is beyond cruel and inhumane as it would just lead to people having no choice but to resort to risky/barbaric suicide methods, this anti-suicide society is disgusting.

Reactions: AKAY87 and Rogue Proxy
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
dw this website operates on a 3 strike basis
Honestly, this is true. The OP wouldn't get banned immediately but that doesn't mean its right to do it again and again. Authorities are watching this place, looking for sources and even going as far as asking us directly for sources because all they intend to do is get these sources shut down, depriving us of the means to have a relatively peaceful exit. You never know if a fixer finds a source and shuts it down until its too late.

Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

Sep 12, 2023
i immediately deleted it, but I still apologize. I'm sorry.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

In a world where you can order heroin to your door for same day delivery on the dark Web, I wouldn't sweat posting a link to something like SN that is really not hard to find if people spend 5 minutes on Google.