• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I'm trying to muster the courage. At hotel room, took antiemetics, I already feel nauseous of course so I'm pretty much definitely going to vomit and I hate vomiting.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ranaway, Circles, Tartuffe and 6 others
PoorlyTinted

PoorlyTinted

Mar 2, 2023
i wish you luck with escaping from
this hell hole of a society. if it doesnt work or you dont do it please message this!!

Reactions: Illidan77 and Source Energy
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
Vomiting is disgusting af, but with aniemetics should you be fine, even with the worst infection I got MCP sealed my stomach.

May your suffering ends soon, I wish that you get what you desire. ❤️

SleepWell

SleepWell

Well that sucks
Feb 27, 2023
I wish you safe travels friend.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Goodluck,I hope you find the peace you deserve x

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
You can always DM in case you're doubtful or need someone to speak to nightmares. IK everyone says this but I've been around the block, I'm suffering, I understand. You don't have to be alone. Recovery isn't ever IMPOSSIBLE

Please tell us in case you fail!!

• Love
Reactions: Pinkliquid12, betternever2havbeen and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
You shouldn't be feeling sick on antiemetics!

Reactions: Illidan77
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I'll keep in contact on here as I can. I feel so awkward in this hotel room and I am hoping I won't be conscious for any commotion but I can't stop thinking about the commotion im going to cause. I wish I could slip away quietly. The walls here are thin. Im debating drinking it then running back to my car. It's just down the stairs.
You shouldn't be feeling sick on antiemetics!
I think my brain associates antiemetics with throwing up 😂 That and I'm anxious AF
You can always DM in case you're doubtful or need someone to speak to nightmares. IK everyone says this but I've been around the block, I'm suffering, I understand. You don't have to be alone. Recovery isn't ever IMPOSSIBLE

Please tell us in case you fail!!
Long term recovery feels impossible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Illidan77, leeloosnow and qwerty1969
9thFloorAngel

9thFloorAngel

Just Gotta Let Go...
Mar 2, 2023
Best of luck, friend. If you need someone to talk with, I'll be around. Sweet dreams x

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
The SN is so freaking clumpy, I can't get it to dissolve. It's been in the water (lukewarm) for at least 5 minutes now

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom that you are searching for, best wishes.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
I've tried and tried and tried e.g. 1.25 years inpatient, 5 years outpatient, my grandmother died, my abusive mother spread her emotional contamination (OCD), my friends left me, my friends shit talked me for a year in a Discord server, my best friend left me to return to the group I was ostracized from, I spend 2 months at my mom's place, and a month at a homeless shelter before getting my own place early February, and every moment is agony BUT IT'S NOT OVER YET NIGHTMARES

You don't want to die. You want the suffering to end. I'd like it to end too RIGHT NOW but that's not an option. You take that drink you end the possibility of things EVER IMPROVING

FIGHT FOR PRECIOUS MEMORIES, FIGHT TO STEM REGRET

• Aww..
Reactions: Maríasp, leeloosnow and qwerty1969
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I've tried and tried and tried e.g. 1.25 years inpatient, 5 years outpatient, my grandmother died, my abusive mother spread her emotional contamination (OCD), my friends left me, my friends shit talked me for a year in a Discord server, my best friend left me to return to the group I was ostracized from, I spend 2 months at my mom's place, and a month at a homeless shelter before getting my own place early February, and every moment is agony BUT IT'S NOT OVER YET NIGHTMARES

You don't want to die. You want the suffering to end. I'd like it to end too RIGHT NOW but that's not an option. You take that drink you end the possibility of things EVER IMPROVING

FIGHT FOR PRECIOUS MEMORIES, FIGHT TO STEM REGRET
You're right. My brain is just really messed up and I don't see myself having any capability of making things better for myself long-term. Every minute here is pain and agony.

My mind doesn't know what to do with all these options.

1. Take SN. Definitely violently vomit. Cause a ruckus. Possibly die, possibly will just make self suffer physically and mentally.

2. Go home quietly.

3. Go to the hospital and be stuck in the psych ED all weekend but be able to stay safe and not panic over the decision of living vs dying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: uniqueusername39, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Source Energy and 2 others
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
You're right. My brain is just really messed up and I don't see myself having any capability of making things better for myself long-term. Every minute here is pain and agony.

My mind doesn't know what to do with all these options.

1. Take SN. Definitely violently vomit. Cause a ruckus. Possibly die, possibly will just make self suffer physically and mentally.

2. Go home quietly.

3. Go to the hospital and be stuck in the psych ED all weekend but be able to stay safe and not panic over the decision of living vs dying.
I WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW TOO SO IT CAN ALL STOP BUT THEN ILL NEVER RECONCILE WITH MY BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME ILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER GOOD DAY

I'd go home quietly or find a place to walk to or do anything else if you'd like you can add me on Discord to chat on VC Meow(y) The Hybrid Snowelf Catto#6200

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW TOO SO IT CAN ALL STOP BUT THEN ILL NEVER RECONCILE WITH MY BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME ILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER GOOD DAY

I'd go home quietly or find a place to walk to or do anything else if you'd like you can add me on Discord to chat on VC Meow(y) The Hybrid Snowelf Catto#6200
I don't have or understand discord but thank you so much ❤️ I've drafted a text to my wife asking her thoughts on the hospital. Thing is, i feel like I NEED to try the SN, my brain has been hounding me about it nonstop for a long time and I'm the only one who can quiet it but I don't know how to quiet it without just fucking taking it

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
If you are not sure don't do it. You need to be 100% convinced you want this. If you do want it, plenty of people succeeded even after vomiting.

• Informative
Reactions: XcatnipX, Maríasp, Pinkliquid12 and 1 other person
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
it is okay, whatever you decide @stilhavinightmares You are the only one that truly knows how it feels piloting around your own little meatship, and if you are sure of your choice to ctb or not, then that is right imo. i hope you can find that silent comfort in either choice you make concerning your life and what direction you want to go. i hope you're met with kindness and acceptance for your journey, and if you did decide to leave, i hope your crossing is peaceful and comfortable <3 big hugs

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy and stilhavinightmares
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
I'm not pro life but I'm pro think, and in my opinion if you're not 100% sure, maybe you should rethink and delay it. I can't say for sure how I would handle the situation, I think I would just do it, but I'm not certain what my damaged brain will think. But if I have doubts I would rethink to have a clear mind, so I can go without regrets.

That's the biggest pain in the ass, for real, having the key to freedom but doubting. What a hell

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
If you are not sure don't do it. You need to be 100% convinced you want this. If you do want it, plenty of people succeeded even after vomiting.
I hate not being 100% convinced and I feel even more like a piece of shit not doing it and I will feel that way for a long time, probably my whole life
I'm not pro life but I'm pro think, and in my opinion if you're not 100% sure, maybe you should rethink and delay it. I can't say for sure how I would handle the situation, I think I would just do it, but I'm not certain what my damaged brain will think. But if I have doubts I would rethink to have a clear mind, so I can go without regrets.

That's the biggest pain in the ass, for real, having the key to freedom but doubting. What a hell
No literally it is hell. This life is fucking hell.

Source Energy

Source Energy

Jan 23, 2023

The hope of seeing again and reconcile a special person kept me going for many years. We did meet again, but instead of my dream come true I got my worst nightmare came true. His face has been the only beckoning light all this time...I can relate...hopefully you will have better luck.
I regret having held on.

OP, if you are not at 100%, discard the whole thing and take a nap. It's not the time yet :(
When you are ready, you will know it.
It is what it is. Half of us here are on the edge, don't feel like shit.

Last edited:
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
The hope of seeing again and reconcile a special person kept me going for many years. We did meet again, but instead of my dream come true I got my worst nightmare came true. His face has been the only beckoning light all this time...I can relate...hopefully you will have better luck.
I regret having held on.

OP, if you are not at 100%, discard the whole thing and take a nap. It's not the time yet :(
When you are ready, you will know it.
It is what it is. Half of us here are on the edge, don't feel like shit.
Can I ask what happened? I've YEARS of history between us and she has cried over me reaching out for euthanasia although it has been a year and a month since she blocked me and it's so painful but I managed to reconcile with another person that left for 2 years and that brought mental peace. God please, can I talk with you in DMs? I'm sorry if I'm being pushy : (

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
I would suggest leaving it for now. This is one of those things that when there is uncertainty..take the conservative choice. You can go back to this any time, but you can't come back to life. At least I don't think a way has been found yet!

Reactions: Source Energy
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
it is okay, whatever you decide @stilhavinightmares You are the only one that truly knows how it feels piloting around your own little meatship, and if you are sure of your choice to ctb or not, then that is right imo. i hope you can find that silent comfort in either choice you make concerning your life and what direction you want to go. i hope you're met with kindness and acceptance for your journey, and if you did decide to leave, i hope your crossing is peaceful and comfortable <3 big hugs
This is so freaking sweet, thank you 🥺❤️
I would suggest leaving it for now. This is one of those things that when there is uncertainty..take the conservative choice. You can go back to this any time, but you can't come back to life. At least I don't think a way has been found yet!
Very true. I did just waste SN though but at least I think it's still relatively easy to get. And the hotel room is just money I literally don't care about anything

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and leeloosnow
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
It's ok, your actions weren't wasted, at least it's bringing you some clarity on the most crucial decisions of your life. Hope things will get better for you after going to the hospital.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
It's ok, your actions weren't wasted, at least it's bringing you some clarity on the most crucial decisions of your life. Hope things will get better for you after going to the hospital.
I'm still not sure what I'm doing. How are you?

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
I'm still not sure what I'm doing. How are you?

what are doing usually ? I would chill, drink a beer and take a walk. Atleast you got a a step further, to know that you're that uncertain is a big step. Work from there.

We're here, if you wanna talk ❤️

Reactions: Source Energy
Source Energy

Source Energy

Jan 23, 2023
Can I ask what happened? I've YEARS of history between us and she has cried over me reaching out for euthanasia although it has been a year and a month since she blocked me and it's so painful but I managed to reconcile with another person that left for 2 years and that brought mental peace. God please, can I talk with you in DMs? I'm sorry if I'm being pushy : (
It is a very long and sad story and talking about it pains me. The idea is, I regret I wasted 7 years and not ctb-ying. I reached the same spot anyway, my dreams broken, my heart shattered in million pieces...

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I am talking to my wife via text about going to the hospital. I feel like such a fucking failure. But my people pleasing is continuing to keep me alive I guess. I can't hurt her.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, bunnii and 9thFloorAngel
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I am talking to my wife via text about going to the hospital. I feel like such a fucking failure. But my people pleasing is continuing to keep me alive I guess. I can't hurt her.
I think your making the right decision, if there are ways you think your life can become slightly better you should give it a go.. if you already noticed your a people-pleaser, maybe these are the habits that need to be looked at.. I hope you can find supportive people to help you.. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
9thFloorAngel

9thFloorAngel

Just Gotta Let Go...
Mar 2, 2023

There's no shame in getting help. If it's not your time, then it's not your time. That's okay, it doesn't mean you failed.

This may sound silly, but I'm proud of you. I hope you find what you need 💙

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and bunnii