leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Bullied and Blue
Sep 22, 2024
Everyday I'm bullied. Today they decided to play with "you were raped as a little girl! But we aren't going to tell you :P"

I refuse to CTB knowing so many people out there want to bully me and want me dead.

I'm alive so go ahead, eat what is left of my soul. I'm ready to play and I've become heartless. This should be fun

• Hugs
Reactions: UniqueWorm, Hero Remeer, vanillamilkshakes and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
"you were raped as a little girl! But we aren't going to tell you :P"
wtf? kids these days are messed up.

I hate that we have kids (assuming you are exactly 18, which is a kid to me but the minimum age required to be here so don't tell me if you're not) in positions where they have to fight for themselves every day.

You can escape them someday, and there are good people in the world. I can't give you specific advice without knowing more, but I know it's always a fine line between choosing to stick up for yourself versus weathering the storm. But you can get to a better place someday.

leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Bullied and Blue
Sep 22, 2024
wtf? kids these days are messed up.

I hate that we have kids (assuming you are exactly 18, which is a kid to me but the minimum age required to be here so don't tell me if you're not) in positions where they have to fight for themselves every day.

You can escape them someday, and there are good people in the world. I can't give you specific advice without knowing more, but I know it's always a fine line between choosing to stick up for yourself versus weathering the storm. But you can get to a better place someday.
The problem is, I won't escape them till I'm dead. This is fact. The problem is, the meaner they are, the harder it is to kill myself. I don't want to die because of mean people. But it's either forever suffering in this body or killing myself to let them win. Maybe one day they will go away and it can be a decision made out of love for myself and peace for myself, but I'm too angry right now to want to give them my life as the people involved in this constantly vacation, are popular mean people, and I literally have next to nothing and might have literal 0 income soon

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
The problem is, I won't escape them till I'm dead. This is fact. The problem is, the meaner they are, the harder it is to kill myself. I don't want to die because of mean people. But it's either forever suffering in this body or killing myself to let them win. Maybe one day they will go away and it can be a decision made out of love for myself and peace for myself, but I'm too angry right now to want to give them my life as the people involved in this constantly vacation, are popular mean people, and I literally have next to nothing and might have literal 0 income soon
I'm so sorry you're surrounded by such bad people. Are you dependent on them in some way? Is that why you can't leave?

James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
Everyday I'm bullied. Today they decided to play with "you were raped as a little girl! But we aren't going to tell you :P"

I refuse to CTB knowing so many people out there want to bully me and want me dead.

I'm alive so go ahead, eat what is left of my soul. I'm ready to play and I've become heartless. This should be fun
No one deserves to go through that kind of torment. It takes a lot to keep standing strong in the face of all that, and it's clear you've built up a lot of strength to deal with it.

UniqueWorm

UniqueWorm

the horrors persist but so do i
Sep 9, 2024
Sometimes spite is enough to keep us going and thats ok.
you got this dude bullies are such douche nozzles