• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

itsmyBPD

Aug 11, 2022
so first I started with the CO method but it rained that night. So decided to be dumb and take Xanax and drink and chat with the hotline people. That was the first mistake and the first psych ward. The next night was perfect. I was outside with a chimney starter and tequila. that's the last thing I remember. Here is what I suppose happened next. I for some decided to not do that (maybe by my now ex bf and the burns on my nails). Then I vaguely remember being home taking a lot of soma. Next thing you know I wake up in another psych ward. How you might ask? Well im the only one in my family who lives in Georgia. Most of my family lives in Louisiana. Some live in Texas. My ex lives in London and knows none of them. sure enough some how my family formed a chain and got the police to do a wellness check who apparently had my mom on the phone screaming "SAY HELP" which I did 🙄 then they proceed to kick my door in and save me. None of this I recall. It was so peaceful. So painless. So ruined. Just when you think you have a foolproof plan where you have zero roommates and a family states away and no chance of ANYONE walking in. Idk if this means I can't die or next time I'm trying this shit in Mexico. After I get out of my third psych ward!!!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Can you turn the phone off? Can you get a new place where no one will know where it is? Can you CTB during a different time frame when you're supposed to be asleep and no one would be calling you? Also, I'd skip the drinking if you try and use CO again. It clouds the judgment, and you need all your wits about you with CO to make sure you don't make any mistakes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

itsmyBPD

Aug 11, 2022
Can you turn the phone off? Can you get a new place where no one will know where it is? Can you CTB during a different time frame when you're supposed to be asleep and no one would be calling you? Also, I'd skip the drinking if you try and use CO again. It clouds the judgment, and you need all your wits about you with CO to make sure you don't make any mistakesi blocked
I blocked the ppl who had my location for that specific reason. I also did it at night. Maybe I wasn't clear but my new method is soma 1000%. Way easier and I got them from Mexico. The flights are cheap and I only need a one way.

Last edited:
S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
I blocked the ppl who had my location for that specific reason. I also did it at night. Maybe I wasn't clear but my new method is soma 1000%. Way easier and I got them from Mexico. The flights are cheap and I only need a one way.
How much will you be taking? Are you taking anything else with it to potentiate its effect?

I

itsmyBPD

Aug 11, 2022
How much will you be taking? Are you taking anything else with it to potentiate its effect?
Probably the whole bottle. TBH I don't know how much I took but it couldn't be more than a handful. Maybe some alcohol with it

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you failed but imo a serious attempt doesn't need a lot of alcohol. Furthermore your family seems to know what you're planning that is counterproductive. I would definitely skip the alcohol. CO works very well without it and I wouldn't tell anyone about my plan.

What is soma method?

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Do you mean carisoprodol when you talk about soma pills?
How many grams did you take, can I find out?
You took clonazepam and carisoprodol together and just passed out, right?