InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Good luck Ryan. I hope you find peace with your final decision.

I've taken SN in the past (was found before death), It took me a while to be ready to drink it, however, I found that listening to a song that means a lot to you, in my case I listened to something that had a beautiful sadness feeling. That might help.

I hope you find your peace
What was your experience like. Sorry I can't pm you.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Squilliam

Squilliam

Apr 25, 2020
Good luck Ryan. I hope you find peace with your final decision.

What was your experience like. Sorry I can't pm you.
I found it pleasant to say the least, no pain or discomfort. I'd taken around 100mg of meto, 8 or so antiacids (can't remember the size) the one I took relieves stomach pain also, 2000mg of ibuprofen, 30g of sn, I weigh around 90kgs and wanted to be sure I'd die.

I found that drinking even a small sip of peppermint tea after the sn got rid of the taste immediately, was really helpful but I still had a gag reflex from the taste.

I was just very upset when I woke up in the hospital. Going to be sure next time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alec, Soul, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I found it pleasant to say the least, no pain or discomfort. I'd taken around 100mg of meto, 8 or so antiacids (can't remember the size) the one I took relieves stomach pain also, 2000mg of ibuprofen, 30g of sn, I weigh around 90kgs and wanted to be sure I'd die.

I found that drinking even a small sip of peppermint tea after the sn got rid of the taste immediately, was really helpful but I still had a gag reflex from the taste.

I was just very upset when I woke up in the hospital. Going to be sure next time.
Thank you. Hearing it was peaceful means so much to me ❤. Wish you can make a post detailing your experience, method, etc. Lots of people would love to read it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, idabradybaby, Jumper Geo and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry you feel know one cares about you and you want to ctb I hope you can speak to someone you trust, family or friends if not I hope you find the peace you are looking for, you have probably looked at the SN Resources page but I will link it anyway, I myself have chosen the SN method as it seems easy and a painless way to ctb,, Stan say's the most important thing is the SN and the rest are luxury drugs to make it a more pleasant experience. I feel the most important things are the Metoclopramide, Painkillers, Antacid and SN, but if you mange to get the other drugs I have given you my schedule as a guide if it helps. Please contact me if you want to talk.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Day 1 Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

Day 2 Food, FAST, Medication and Dose

09:00hrs 1 X Full English Breakfast
14:00hrs 2 X Big Macs with Fries and Vanilla Milkshake
15:00hrs 1 X Begin 9 Hour FAST
22.00hrs 1 X Begin 2 Hour Water FAST
22:15hrs 4 X 75mg Ranitidine (300mg)
22:30hrs 2 X 40mg Propranolol (80mg)
22:45hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg)
23:00hrs 2 X 500mg of Paracetamol (1000mg)
23:30hrs 1 X 20mg Diazepam
23:45hrs 1 X Mix 30g SN
23:50hrs 1 X Last Cigarette, roll up of Golden Virginia tobacco
24:00hrs 1 X Swallow SN with Water, Rizla or Chocolate Bomb (Not Decided Yet)

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: puppy9, Busdriver and InTheAirTonight
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Sorry you feel know one cares about you and you want to ctb I hope you can speak to someone you trust, family or friends if not I hope you find the peace you are looking for, you have probably looked at the SN Resources page but I will link it anyway, I myself have chosen the SN method as it seems easy and a painless way to ctb,, Stan say's the most important thing is the SN and the rest are luxury drugs to make it a more pleasant experience. I feel the most important things are the Metoclopramide, Painkillers, Antacid and SN, but if you mange to get the other drugs I have given you my schedule as a guide if it helps. Please contact me if you want to talk.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Day 1 Medication and Dose
24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

Day 2 Food, FAST, Medication and Dose
09:00hrs 1 X Full English Breakfast
14:00hrs 2 X Big Macs with Fries and Vanilla Milkshake
15:00hrs 1 X Begin 9 Hour FAST
22.00hrs 1 X Begin 2 Hour Water FAST
22:15hrs 4 X 75mg Ranitidine (300mg)
22:30hrs 2 X 40mg Propranolol (80mg)
22:45hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg)
23:00hrs 2 X 500mg of Paracetamol (1000mg)
23:30hrs 1 X 20mg Diazepam
23:45hrs 1 X Mix 30g SN
23:50hrs 1 X Last Cigarette, roll up of Golden Virginia tobacco
24:00hrs 1 X Swallow SN with Water, Rizla or Chocolate Bomb (Not Decided Yet)

Cheers

Geo
I'm thinking just taking 30 mg meto an hour before taking the SN? I don't have time for a regimen and have been told the regimen idea was implemented by the peaceful pill handbook for the purpose of mentally preparing you and nothing significant other than that.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Ἡγησίας, Alec and 1 other person
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I feel the antacid and ibuprofen also may have relieved any little discomfort that may have been caused ... Its important to follow the regime/ stat dose to make the process as peaceful as possible.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I'm thinking just taking 30 mg meto an hour before taking the SN? I don't have time for a regimen and have been told the regimen idea was implemented by the peaceful pill handbook for the purpose of mentally preparing you and nothing significant other than that.

That's fine but I read Stan's guide he done his own research and explains why to take antacids and headache tablets and they are easy to obtain OTC, but I respect your decision and wish you peace.

Cheers

Geo

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

@Squilliam Thank you for confirming that the SN method is painless. I 've been saying that on other threads. What you say agrees with what i've seen other survivors of an SN ctb attempt say . They say that the SN method is not painful all.

One thing you said is every interesting. You said you took 100mg Meto. I was wondering if i could take more than the 30mg metoclopramide recommended 45 minutes before SN? Would increasing the dosage of Meto reduce the chance of vomiting even more ? Could you explain to us how you took the 100mg of meto? Was it one stat dose of 100mg or divided over several hours? I just need to do the most i can to make this a sucess for me . and if taking more meto improves my chances then i'll try that. Your answer would be invaluable to me and to any others that might read this to help them escape their pain and in my case the coming nightmare for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donk and Busdriver
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Ryan.s, I wish you the outcome that's right for you. You've contributed a lot to this forum - thank you. x

Reactions: Busdriver
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
@Ryan.s, I wish you the outcome that's right for you. You've contributed a lot to this forum - thank you. x
Wow. Haha. I've contributed a lot to this forum? Are you kidding my friend, or...? That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I've never contributed anything to anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Alec
Squilliam

Squilliam

Apr 25, 2020
@Squilliam Thank you for confirming that the SN method is painless. I 've been saying that on other threads. What you say agrees with what i've seen other survivors of an SN ctb attempt say . They say that the SN method is not painful all.

One thing you said is every interesting. You said you took 100mg Meto. I was wondering if i could take more than the 30mg metoclopramide recommended 45 minutes before SN? Would increasing the dosage of Meto reduce the chance of vomiting even more ? Could you explain to us how you took the 100mg of meto? Was it one stat dose of 100mg or divided over several hours? I just need to do the most i can to make this a sucess for me . and if taking more meto improves my chances then i'll try that. Your answer would be invaluable to me and to any others that might read this to help them escape their pain and in my case the coming nightmare for me.
I'd been taking meto two at a time with 3-4 hours in between, overall I took 150mg of meto, I wanted to be sure I'd get enough into my system. I took sn about a day after I started my meto regimen. I took two doses of SN.

The first SN attempt was about 12 hours after I started my meto regimen, I drunk 2 heaped tablespoons of SN (more than I needed), I felt fine until I had a hot shower, that made me vomit up which wasn't very nice.

The second time I took 3 teaspoons of SN, managed to get it down quickly, the only negative reaction was immediately when I drunk it, it felt like I couldn't breathe properly, that stopped after a second or two, besides that there was no discomfort.

Hope that answers your question :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Alec
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I'd been taking meto two at a time with 3-4 hours in between, overall I took 150mg of meto, I wanted to be sure I'd get enough into my system. I took sn about a day after I started my meto regimen. I took two doses of SN.

The first SN attempt was about 12 hours after I started my meto regimen, I drunk 2 heaped tablespoons of SN (more than I needed), I felt fine until I had a hot shower, that made me vomit up which wasn't very nice.

The second time I took 3 teaspoons of SN, managed to get it down quickly, the only negative reaction was immediately when I drunk it, it felt like I couldn't breathe properly, that stopped after a second or two, besides that there was no discomfort.

no one survives 2 heaped tablespoons even if you puke, which in your case was not immediately after the SN as you were fine until a hot shower, and without medical attention? And then 3 teaspoon and only feel short of breath for a few seconds? And again no medical attn.?

Last edited:
Reactions: nosoul, Saed and Ἡγησίας
B

Bsbsb12

Apr 22, 2020

How did you survive?

Reactions: nosoul and ebt88
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020

How did you survive?
Wanna know this too if answering is possible.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Wanna know this too if answering is possible.
Don't believe this member.. they were very vague, took it twice? No details on who or how found? No info about hospital visit ? Took a shower? No fast heart rate no typical side effects? And he never posted after that..

Reactions: aminend
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Don't believe this member.. they were very vague, took it twice? No details on who or how found? No info about hospital visit ? Took a shower? No fast heart rate no typical side effects? And he never posted after that..
He is dead. His family confirmed it on Facebook and got in contact with me because they believed that I was involved. I was also contacted by my social worker who contacted the police. Very long story!!

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: nosoul, Lost_the_will2_live and voyager
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
How? By SN?
Yes By SN, he didn't exactly believe it would kill him hence his last massage in the thread saying he felt nauseous but didn't think it would kill him.

Reactions: aminend
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I think this was towards Squilium, not OP.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Yes it was in responses to questioning @Squilliam post. Not @Ryan.s