• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
I love your handle.

This is mine. This is a fan-edited version of the song, but I think it works even better slowed way down. I don't care how cheesy anyone might find the WWE association. I imagine laying on a bed, having just drank Nembutal, listening to this on repeat for hours until I slip into whatever comes next.

Straight fire.
N is my method of choice too.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I love your handle.

This is mine. This is a fan-edited version of the song, but I think it works even better slowed way down. I don't care how cheesy anyone might find the WWE association. I imagine laying on a bed, having just drank Nembutal, listening to this on repeat for hours until I slip into whatever comes next.

Kane was my #1 favorite wrestler when I was a kid.

Mine is

Last edited:
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Not a specific song, but an album - Folklore by Taylor Swift. I want to listen to it on repeat before and while I die.

• Love
Reactions: leiche
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
If I were to take SN I would change when it says "My baby blue" for "I will be blue"

• Love
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
This, the end song and this little bit here was the first game I beat at the age of 8. I only hope the next life will go better than this one did.

• Love