• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Huey Lewis & The News - Hip To Be Square

christian bale dancing GIF

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Bryan Ferry - It Ain't Me Babe

*PS: just discovered BF's controversial politics + his ex-wife's CTB - along with her socialite friends' eventual CTBs

Last edited:
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

I find VERY annoying when a platform censors songs because bad words. It's worse when the artist itself cuts, mutes or replaces those words. Sounds awful. but the worst comes when the censored parts are on the album itself. Not the platform/radio version but the album version. WTF dude, make it soft since the beginning. Don't mutilate your own work.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I find VERY annoying when a platform censors songs because bad words. It's worse when the artist itself cuts, mutes or replaces those words. Sounds awful. but the worst comes when the censored parts are on the album itself. Not the platform/radio version but the album version. WTF dude, make it soft since the beginning. Don't mutilate your own work.
this is exactly how I feel about the audio in the music video for Korn's A.D.I.D.A.S one of my all time favourite music videos but the censorship of the audio really ruins it a bit

blink-182 - What's My Age Again?

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Megadeth - Angry Again

Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

Artist can't do anything, most of the time. The record label owns everything, including the artist itself. Many artists have contracts that force them to churn out albums until their dying day. Only the biggest names may have some freedom. Those who self-publish and self-promote usually get nowhere. The internet age may have changed it a bit, but there will be no touring, so no real money for the artist. So if the label wants to censor, it will.

Last edited:
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Edit: i read wrong the title
Megadeth - Angry Again

Artist can't do anything, most of the time. The record label owns everything, including the artist itself. Many artists have contracts that force them to churn out albums until their dying day. Only the biggest names may have some freedom. Those who self-publish and self-promote usually get nowhere. The internet age may have changed it a bit, but there will be no touring, so no real money for the artist. So if the label wants to censor, it will.

Well. Agh. Not like i didn't knew that many record labels are shit, but sometimes they surprise me even with this "little" things

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra