• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eggyfeelz

eggyfeelz

Dec 10, 2023
Been planning to CTB for a while but I have been considering many methods but I think the easiest for me will be hanging. I have one of those pull-up racks that go like in your doorway and I was thinking of tying a rope either to the rack-holder or putting the rack on and tying it to the actual rack itself to hang. Any recs for ropes? I'm about 120 lb. I keep looking on amazon and I keep finding these super long climbing ropes and I just wanna make sure whatever I get will do the trick. I just also wanted to see if there's any tips or anything to increase success rate, maybe just a basic rundown idrk.

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Be careful with ropes on Amazon. Most of them are nylon ropes, which have a lower success rate when it comes to hanging. Nylon ropes are used to hand up piñatas; to put it into perspective.

Reactions: peacefulexit
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
There's a post on this site about the "night night" method which is similar to what you're looking for. You only need 11 pounds of pressure on your arteries to stop the blood flow, consider rolled up socks on either side of the neck to put extra pressure on the target areas.

Reactions: useless_friend and peacefulexit
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
In the suicide discussion there are stickied threads. The suicide resource compilation which should've the last one will have a lot of info. Also take a look at info on tourniquet (the tourniquet variation II thread has a non gore image of a dead woman, so heads up) and night-night as those can be related. Good luck.
Oh and as a reminder, we do have a recovery section that you are free to use. Many people here have tried all sorts of methods of recovery, and while most of us are in a bad place it'd be wrong to say we don't know a thing or two about the treatments we have tried. I wish you luck on whatever you wish to do and hope you find success in your future endeavors.

• Informative
Reactions: useless_friend, breezeboy, prettycvnt and 2 others
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Be careful with ropes on Amazon. Most of them are nylon ropes, which have a lower success rate when it comes to hanging. Nylon ropes are used to hand up piñatas; to put it into perspective.
Which sort of rope should we be looking for? Thank you.

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Which sort of rope should we be looking for? Thank you.
Sturdy cotton ropes should work. Ropes made from twine I do not recommend; they're very uncomfortable. Also, using belts is an option as well.

Reactions: foxseeking and peacefulexit
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Last edited:
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Reactions: peacefulexit
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Thanks. What's better about a poacher knot over a slip? As was happy to find out the slip knot was very easy to do :)
poachers are essentially the same but are like two knots instead of one slip knot so more secure