apple2myeye!

apple2myeye!

it/its
Jun 3, 2022
i just wanna be left alone. i want all of us to be left alone. i wish i just lived in a secret bunker somewhere that no one knew the location of. most people fucking hate me for things and mannerisjsms i can't control. i've seen what they think ofme and people like me. "schizos". "lunatics". "crazies". i never want to go outside again. i don't caere if i starve i just want to be left alone away from all the insults annd danger. i just want to be myself. i can't fucking take it im sorry if this post is weirdor poorlyu written or whatever im just fucking done with this shit

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, BusTicketholder, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows
Aug 16, 2022
You haven't said anything weird, I feel the same. In this world however, people will always try push their views on others. It's agitating.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In this world other people can certainly just make things worse when there already is enough suffering that exists. It's true that nowhere is really free from the cruelty of people, wherever there are people there is the potential for harm to be created. Your feelings of wanting to be alone are understandable, I would personally rather avoid people in general, being around others can be tiring.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Absolutely understand. I just want to stay hidden under a rock for the rest of my life too. I just don't seem to function very well in the 'real world.' The times I have made the effort to try have just re-confirmed this.

If only I could get by financially like this (in solitude), I think I might have just about struggled through but I think I'm going to have to re-join society soon. ☹️