poppysgarden

poppysgarden

Jul 12, 2023
but i am not sure what i would even say.

Hello, I am sad.
Hello, I need a hug
Hello, I feel like my soul has died and this husk of a body is all that carries me forward.

i dont know.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, Saxenomorph, VioletNight and 11 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Just bare your soul, and tell it like it is.
Nobody will judge you.
We are all here to vent and support one another.

• Hugs
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, Saxenomorph, VioletNight and 4 others
Wouldpecker

Wouldpecker

If only, if only.
Oct 10, 2023
I know how you feel. It's so hard to find the words. And even if I could, nobody in my life would react well. I'm sorry you're here too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, Saxenomorph, jinx <3 and 3 others
T

taslim

A girl has no home.
Oct 8, 2023
I don't know how to find th words either.

I had an attempt on Wednesday and i wish it had worked. Instead, the last of my support system gave up on me. I don't blame her. She was on the phone when I tried. She'll never forgive me for it. I just wanted comfort in my last moments.

And now here I am. I want to want to live. How do we do this? Especially alone?

Any and all advice welcome...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saxenomorph, jinx <3, poppysgarden and 1 other person
90SecondsToMidnight

90SecondsToMidnight

WandererOfPurgatory
Aug 30, 2023
I don't know how to find the words either.

I had an attempt on Wednesday and i wish it had worked. Instead, the last of my support system gave up on me. I don't blame her. She was on the phone when I tried. She'll never forgive me for it. I just wanted comfort in my last moments.

I hope what I have to say brings some sort of comfort or hope for the future. First things first, I think the idea you have the desire to want to live shows, Even if subconsciously, that there's something in your life that stems into that though. Something that you feel is worth sticking around for. Which may sound weird considering your recent trial. If you're able to possibly figure out and identify this deep seeded connection to the desire of wanting to want life, You can further set a goal for yourself. That'll be a good first step, and its never the easiest, but it can go a long way. Secondly, Being alone definitely does feel harsh. We all desire to have someone we can trust and rely on to be there for us. Sometimes, However, Being alone can give us the chance to see our perspective head on instead of leaning on someone Elses view. It might be hard, and i don't know your life story and i wont try to pretend i do, But try to find a way to appreciate yourself. Even if small things, Tell yourself of these things. As an example for you, Although not yourself telling you this, I for one am proud of you for seeking help here. Its wonderful you could contain yourself enough to ask, Many people daily don't. You're already ahead of the curb in an aspect. Don't forget to appreciate that fact. If you need someone to speak with, Im always willing to lend an ear.

• Love
Reactions: Saxenomorph, taslim and jinx <3
poppysgarden

poppysgarden

Jul 12, 2023
I don't know how to find th words either.

it's so hard. Start slowly. Be kind to yourself. words have never come easy to me either.

• Love
Reactions: Saxenomorph, taslim, jinx <3 and 1 other person
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Well hello there then, I know how it must feels like to have a feeling of doubt to start a deep talk to someone about your feelings and condition, I'm guessing that's because you're also worried what people reaction will be to your information and what they will do to it

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Saxenomorph and jinx <3
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
Just bare your soul, and tell it like it is.
Nobody will judge you.
We are all here to vent and support one another.
I couldn't agree more. Reading the stories and hurts that others share here on SaSu has helped me understand my own issues in a healthier way. I try to help anyone I believe that I can, even when I know I'll probably just come off as overly-positive and pro-life. I just want to share positivity whenever I can; I'd hate to make someone feel worse (that might be my biggest fear). I know how arbitrary feeling happy can be (I shift between mania and depression; it's annoying knowing your happiness is entirely at the whim of random chance and brain chemistry), but talking with others or just sharing your experiences can help. I'm not good with one-on-one conversations and I have my own problems that I should deal with, but I wish you the best in finding someone to talk to and connect with on a deeper level <3.

Reactions: Saxenomorph and WAITING TO DIE
porcupinetree

porcupinetree

Fading in and out of misery
Sep 13, 2023
but i am not sure what i would even say.

Hello, I am sad.
Hello, I need a hug
Hello, I feel like my soul has died and this husk of a body is all that carries me forward.

i dont know.
Finding what the right thing to say is never easy. just say what you want and I'm sure they'll understand :)

Reactions: Saxenomorph
T

taslim

A girl has no home.
Oct 8, 2023
I hope what I have to say brings some sort of comfort or hope for the future. First things first, I think the idea you have the desire to want to live shows, Even if subconsciously, that there's something in your life that stems into that though. Something that you feel is worth sticking around for. Which may sound weird considering your recent trial. If you're able to possibly figure out and identify this deep seeded connection to the desire of wanting to want life, You can further set a goal for yourself. That'll be a good first step, and its never the easiest, but it can go a long way. Secondly, Being alone definitely does feel harsh. We all desire to have someone we can trust and rely on to be there for us. Sometimes, However, Being alone can give us the chance to see our perspective head on instead of leaning on someone Elses view. It might be hard, and i don't know your life story and i wont try to pretend i do, But try to find a way to appreciate yourself. Even if small things, Tell yourself of these things. As an example for you, Although not yourself telling you this, I for one am proud of you for seeking help here. Its wonderful you could contain yourself enough to ask, Many people daily don't. You're already ahead of the curb in an aspect. Don't forget to appreciate that fact. If you need someone to speak with, Im always willing to lend an ear.
Thank you so much. This is really thoughtful and just really so kind especially for a stranger.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Saxenomorph and 90SecondsToMidnight
90SecondsToMidnight

90SecondsToMidnight

WandererOfPurgatory
Aug 30, 2023
Thank you so much. This is really thoughtful and just really so kind especially for a stranger.
Of course. I wish nothing more than to be a light for those lost in the dark. I know what its like and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Everyone deserves to have support and to find peace in this life, That most certainly includes yourself.

• Love
Reactions: taslim and Saxenomorph
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I'm going to ctb anyways so i don't care if i embrass myself or not lol. I just start the conversation with something friendly and common then wait to see if the person gets interested or not.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE