• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018
I'm gonna hang myself on the beach, and I want the police to take my body and tell my family asap after I die(I don't wanna be missing for too long), and for that i'd have to give them my exact location(it's a hidden place, if i don't I would go unnoticed for a long time), and I can't call 911 just before doing it because they could be quick, get there, and cut me off, so idk what to do, maybe i'll send a message to someone I trust asking them to make the 911 call, so, until that person reads the message and does that, I guess i'd have time, but I wouldn't like to trouble anyone with such a thing, what do you say

B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018
btw just joined this site and I'm glad i found it, it's good to read people that thinks all the shit i think on a daily basis, I feel less alone and weird now, also, big thanks to the person that pays the host and makes this possible for us, considering the annoying Reddit's censorship and removal of r/SS

B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018
shit that's shocking, no that's not the idea at all, when i'll do it, I'll do it for good, I didn't want to be missing for too long because I didn't wanna have my family desperate looking for me everywhere, hurting them is the main thing I regret about this, but I guess both things are inevitable, I think I'm gonna find my country's police mail or webpage where you can send reports, and I'm gonna send one with the location and situation just before the act, cause a report is not like a 911 call which is attended immediately, so when my family reports me missing, my information will match, and there my body can be found and my family informed

B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018
OP something tells me you are going to fuck this up. Be careful. It takes you 20 minutes to die from hanging, you don't want to be saved before that.
hey thanks to your post on partial hanging, I now have my chosen method clearer, I wanted to thank you for that, I used to have in mind full hanging but the idea of dropping from a tree branch and my feet full off the ground just didn't click me, I didn't like that.
some times holding my breath I got in a state of dizziness like everything was crumbling and sounds were getting distorted, (I think I was passing out for the pressure on the carotid artery), so I'm gonna use a belt(tied with a strong cable to the branch), adjust it tight to my neck, add a lot of padding and I'm gonna tease me a few times with that dizziness before letting myself go, I'm gonna be a little fucked up too with booze(and maybe xanax I don't know), so there will be much fewer chances of the instinct stopping me

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
shit that's shocking, no that's not the idea at all, when i'll do it, I'll do it for good, I didn't want to be missing for too long because I didn't wanna have my family desperate looking for me everywhere, hurting them is the main thing I regret about this, but I guess both things are inevitable, I think I'm gonna find my country's police mail or webpage where you can send reports, and I'm gonna send one with the location and situation just before the act, cause a report is not like a 911 call which is attended immediately, so when my family reports me missing, my information will match, and there my body can be found and my family informed

Your family will be desperate no matter what. Even if you cut down the time it takes for them to find you, they will still be desperate when they do find you.... so to me, I think it makes little difference. Btw, how do you plan to hang yourself on a beach? Are there tree around?