U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I was walking once going home. These guys saw me in the school and told me, "Hey come here and do the dance!" I came up and reluctantly did the miming dance they wanted me to do. Unfortunately there was a guy on his phone behind me and he pushed me back in the middle of it saying, "Bro back up dawg" or something like that. I just looked and then with shame walked all the way home.... again.

The guy had the right to be angry, and I should've just said no but what are you gonna do when you're scared of your bullies? I felt like I had no choice. And honestly I didn't see the guy but what was he doing staring at his phone for behind me? Like you force me to do your stupid dance and now you're mad at me for not seeing you or bumping into you? Did he not see me coming? Though I guess that argument can be applied to me as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
They all sounded like a bunch or arseholes. He didn't have the right to be angry- you bumped into him by accident. He probably wasn't even all that angry anyway. He was probably just showing off in front of his friends. God, I hated school. Worse thing is- I've been on both sides of it. I hung around with someone who used to take the piss out of people and out of fear most probably- we would join in too or- laugh. Really ashamed of that now...

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456