• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

trytrytryagain

trytrytryagain

Nov 30, 2023
It was actually a few night ago when I was doing open mic with my friends. I messed up some of my song and got very self-conscious, when I told my friend, who I'm not super close to that I messed up, he was honest and agreed, but also told me that he thought I recovered very well which honestly was better than the "oh I barely noticed" that the others were giving me.

I later showed this same friend a demo of a song my band was working on and he was super impressed which hit really hard in a good way since I respect him immensely as a musician.

That was one of very few good nights I've had recently. But I'm happy it went like went.

• Love
Reactions: Desp and edu0z
PairOfAirJordan1’s

PairOfAirJordan1’s

Nov 27, 2023
One time I was talking to a person, and they were confiding with me about all their problems, and how much they were struggling. I helped them through it, and at the end of our conversation, they said "you're a really nice person, you know that?" made me feel really good tbh

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Some girl stared at me, made me uncomfortable, and before she gets off the elevator says you have really nice eyebrows. Everyone in the elevator just stared at me awkwardly. No one said anything. Looking back all of that was weird.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
My grandma is dead. She visited me in a dream once. She told me that I was always a very intelligent child.

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
Like a few weeks ago I took a picture with my coworker without makeup and he showed his friend and he told me his friend said I looked pretty and it stuck with me and will stick with me. I absolutely hate my appearance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sivuras
melancholia_melodia

melancholia_melodia

Nov 29, 2023
Several people have complimented me and told me I am physically attractive. Those are the nicest things people say to me when they are not harshly criticizing my behavior.

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
Ex GF told me that she was HIV positive, that stuck with me