• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
We're all dealing with our own internal struggles. Gut wrenching demons that eat us alive perpetually.
Why does it feel like the world is slowly becoming indistinguishable from a hell verse.

There have been many times during the past 20 years where it felt like the world was going to crash.
This time it feels different. Like we've crossed a point of no return. Things are getting worse.
The government and the 1% are happy to let us distract ourselves in every way we can.

I don't even think they care about this website. Not really. With all the power the people in charge have...
it doesn't make sense that they would allow not only this place but other ethically questionable places to continue to function. The more isolated we make ourselves the more they can get away with.

Forget what you see in the movies. The only thing needed for the world to crash is for the banks to crash.
Think of the banks like a tumor wrapped around the heart of society. So bad for the overall health but
at the same time its so intertwined with what we are that removing it will just kill us faster.
Haha. What a joke.

The question I have to ask myself is why do I even care. I want to die. I want to stop this circus and never ending useless existence that is my life. Yet still I keep look out to the world and worry about what the future holds. A major contradiction that I can't justify.

It all comes down to this 1st world depression. I don't really understand what struggle is. Not in my bones. Not deep in my soul. I just know the edge of the abyss. I don't know what it's like to fall in let alone struggle to climb out. I don't want to admit it. I want to sit in my sadness and be a victim.
For now, that's all I can do. Until the time comes to really decide what I want to do with this life.

RB1o2aaBZmkfe

Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
Demographic decline + fanatical religious prophesies coming to the end of their timeline + atomisation + mass dissatisfaction = big problem.

It may sort itself out and I believe Trump is the guy the banks want to take the world into a new era. The banks and (let's just say) 'shadow groups' are purposely creating the most depressing circumstances they can, mixed with instant gratification to make the population radicalised so they will accept their new world.

I believe the NWO has nothing to do with what people actually say it is. The big spooky mass surveillance totalitarian state we hear from the likes of Alex Jones is a smoke screen for the real deal - the messianic age.

Of course, this messianic age is engineered just as everything else is. But most people won't know that and they will willingly submit to it.

The world is going to become extremely religious if you ask me to predict the future. I think they will merge christianity, judiasm and islam into one abrahamic faith to unite the world. We will see it by 2030 but perhaps slightly later. These things take time.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Geengezondementalit

Geengezondementalit

Jan 29, 2024
Demographic decline + fanatical religious prophesies coming to the end of their timeline + atomisation + mass dissatisfaction = big problem.

It may sort itself out and I believe Trump is the guy the banks want to take the world into a new era. The banks and (let's just say) 'shadow groups' are purposely creating the most depressing circumstances they can, mixed with instant gratification to make the population radicalised so they will accept their new world.

I believe the NWO has nothing to do with what people actually say it is. The big spooky mass surveillance totalitarian state we hear from the likes of Alex Jones is a smoke screen for the real deal - the messianic age.

Of course, this messianic age is engineered just as everything else is. But most people won't know that and they will willingly submit to it.

The world is going to become extremely religious if you ask me to predict the future. I think they will merge christianity, judiasm and islam into one abrahamic faith to unite the world. We will see it by 2030 but perhaps slightly later. These things take time.
is that really you in the picture?

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
You always convey your thoughts so well Sleeper.
Your thought-provoking and intelligent threads are much appreciated!

Yep. One world everything is the plan. Religion, currency, language, etc. Everything.
You want to know where we're headed? Take a look at China.

• Love
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022

I think we're beyond religion being apart of anything moving forward.
That level of brainwashing it would take is hard to reconcile.
Islam is the strongest faith and if anything it will be that.
People would have to lose all faith in everything else or be starved/deprived of basic rights to the point we have no choice.
You always convey your thoughts so well Sleeper.
Your thought-provoking and intelligent threads are much appreciated!

Yep. One world everything is the plan. Religion, currency, language, etc. Everything.
You want to know where we're headed? Take a look at China.
Thank you I appreciate the support.

And exactly. We arent even really hearing how this whole system is working out in china. I haven't seen a thing or heard anything online. There doesn't seem to be any outcry for the citizens which is scary af.

Last edited: