KTbear

KTbear

This Be The Verse
Dec 15, 2021
This day/week/month/year has me curled up in a ball of badness. Anybody got anything good, funny, interesting, etc.?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, TheHatedOne and little helpers
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
I'm right there with you. If if I'm not working, I'm in bed. I only eat when I can't take my stomach rumbling anymore. The process of getting out of bed for even the smallest of things exhausts me. Since I live alone, I just put my bed in the living room in front of the TV. It's also next to the sliding glass door, which is nice because I can look out and see the stars at night or hear the birds in the morning.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, TheSoulless, TheHatedOne and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, not really. I guess the only good thing for me is that death will come someday no matter what. Living is suffering and everything is painful. I live an empty and pointless existence. I am very tired of living. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, TheSoulless and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Only nice thing that happened to me this week was when I went on a mountain trip. Was refreshing and discovered a lot of things. Too bad I can't travel more.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and TheSoulless
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
I can only recommend an artist called Sticky Fingers. The music and the band members own problems helps me get through my everyday struggles.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless