• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
Last night I tried again with my method of jumping in the freezing lake. I actually got myself out the front door and down the street. Then a car pulls up and it's my dad who's been away in Montana for two months! So I had to go back to the house. I told everybody that I just wanted a walk/fresh air. Of course, I was out in non-light reflective pajamas late at night in the cold. Thankfully no one yet seems to suspect why I was actually out there. But they won't buy that excuse if I get caught again. Is God or the universe conspiring to keep me alive?

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn and Sleeper System
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Thats actually such a crazy coincidence to happen. Idk if I'll get flack for this from other members but it's definitely a sign from the universe to stay here

Reactions: Lycan
L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
Thats actually such a crazy coincidence to happen. Idk if I'll get flack for this from other members but it's definitely a sign from the universe to stay here
The universe doesn't need signs. If it intends to keep me here it will do so. Whether I want it or not.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Maybe not quite your time yet. Sound like you're young. Maybe not. But saying about your dad. If you're dad still alive, you gotta be younger than me. To all the young people here: Think long and hard and please try any and all alternatives before ctb

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I don't put too much belief in these kinds of situations where it feels like someone or something is trying to "give you a sign". You know where your life is at in the moment when you feel like ending said life. You have to think to yourself " can anything happen sooner or maybe later that has a likely probabilty of changing my out look? " This could be a new job, or a girlfriend, or a regular new friend, etc. If the answer is no, then you know it's your mind trying to protect itself subconsciously.

...or maybe i'm wrong. That's just how I look at it.

Reactions: AliceinNeverland and Lycan
L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
Maybe not quite your time yet. Sound like you're young. Maybe not. But saying about your dad. If you're dad still alive, you gotta be younger than me. To all the young people here: Think long and hard and please try any and all alternatives before ctb
I turned 30 a couple of months back. My dad is in his late 70s. But I'm in so much pain. Both Physical and mental. There is no such thing as too young to die and that's all I want to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: AliceinNeverland and jar-baby
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
You're way younger than me. 30 is young but I understand. I'm also in real pain every day for years and support and defend your right to ctb. But being that young I hope you try all alternatives 1st. But just like me, no one knows how much you are suffering except for you.
Being in constant pain is probably the most valid reason to end it
I don't know why that repeated like that. Was not intentional. But I guess someone thought it was worth repeating

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lycan
L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
Now that I think about it. My dad was on his way home already. But it still feels like a real coincidence that he just happened to reach our street at that time of night when I was out there. Am I reading too much into it?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Now that I think about it. My dad was on his way home already. But it still feels like a real coincidence that he just happened to reach our street at that time of night when I was out there. Am I reading too much into it?
You can look at it as a chance to look further into your life if there is any hope it could improve and if there is any chance you could enjoy it. I believe ctb should be a last resort so maybe sleep on your plans for sometime and decide if it's100% your choice. All the best ❤️

Reactions: Redacted24