Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I was downer than usuall this last weeks and tried to do something different to disconnect a bit. I had been procrastinating for a couple of years, but a few days ago I finally started to set up a vivarium.

I have collected soil, branches and rocks from the mountain as well as local plants. I have introduced 2 beetles (mealworms) + 2 larvae of the same species and a pupa that hatched recently. With the mountain land came some springtails (very useful in vivariums) and a larva of a species that I do not know

View attachment WhatsApp Video 2020-11-25 at 01.05.58.mp4

I recomend it for those who want to do something different without spending a lot of money.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, LooksAtMoonDog, Deleted member 23374 and 2 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I really like that you have done this.
Had you done this whilst younger and started again or felt it could be fun?
beatsles can be sooo cute

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
This is fantastic, I've been wanting to do something like this to bring some "life" into my home.

Reactions: Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Had you done this whilst younger and started again or felt it could be fun?
It's my first vivarium ^^. My idea was to make a bigger vivarium for my ant queen but she is taking it veeery calmly about having a new offspring. If I'm still here next year I could introduce her to a bigger one.
20200731 190134

This is fantastic, I've been wanting to do something like this to bring some "life" into my home.
Do it c: . It's very easy and nice, i recommend making a double gravel bottom to prevent the roots from rotting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 23374