• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what existence will always be completely hopeless as existence truly is just nothing but suffering, cruelty, endless pain and torment. I find it such a terrible tragedy how life even exists at all, I find it disturbing how something so evil as life exists when only the absence of everything is true perfection.

Having the ability to exist as a conscious being will always be completely hopeless to me as to simply exist is just so futile and harmful, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment just to inevitably be tormented by old age and die anyway.

Existence is evil as it's the ultimate source of all suffering and harms with suicide being the way to find peace from such evil as nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer yet in existence there is potential for such immense harm and agony. To exist will always be harmful as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence where chance so senselessly determines everything.

The fact that a human can potentially suffer so much all while being aware of the futility of it all really is an abomination, human existence is something so repulsive to me, it's something unacceptable that I'd prefer to avoid no matter what and choosing to burden others with it will always be such a horrific crime.

How could one procreate when nobody can deny the hellish reality of existing with existence only ever creating problems there was never a need for. The fact that so much unnecessary suffering has ultimately been caused as a result of this evil existence truly is disturbing, existence itself is the problem and could never be desirable under any circumstances.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Existence is so hopeless to me. I don't want to exist. I never did and never will. I wish that I can be dead soon so that I can finally get the eternal peace that I desire. There's nothing from my existence that I want other than for it to be in permanent cessation