• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Something as dreadful as existing really will always be completely hopeless which is why I find it deeply insensitive when humans force the idea that there is hope in this futile, undesirable existence. I cannot stand those with their delusional toxic positivity dismissing and invalidating how hellish existence truly is, it's depressing how many are like that and act in such a way towards those who suffer rather than accepting suicide as the valid personal choice it truly is.

To be conscious and aware enslaved in a decaying flesh prison destined to suffer way more, deteriorate and decay truly is such a hopeless fate to me, in fact I see human existence as such a horrific abomination especially as there is no limit as to how torturous this can get and having the ability to exist can literally get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to.

Existence truly is just an unnecessary harm, the true problem for me will always lie in existence itself and I'd always prefer to not exist to escape from meaningless suffering in this existence that was always so pointless in the first place.

I only find comfort in death and I only envy those who die, they are the only fortunate ones to me as after all nobody can be harmed by not existing with there being no disadvantages to being unconscious for all eternity. Death truly is the only relief and it's so horrible how suicide isn't as straightforward as just choosing to never wake, nobody should ever have to struggle to eternally free themselves from this hopeless existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, iloverachel, Sannti and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Just a waste of air. I don't want to have another second on earth. This whole " living" thing scares me. I wish we can just disappear as we never exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel