Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
In this thread, you can share your deviations and experiences. For me personally, this is early baldness (at the age of 16-17) and poor immunity. I just don't understand the meaning of my existence. I am not attractive to the opposite sex, my biological existence is meaningless. You can say that there are many interesting things in life besides relationships, but this is not enough to feel good. When I first started having a frank conversation with a girl on the Internet, I didn't want to ctb. We talked for days on end, shared our emotions, during this time I felt good. But then our communication ended abruptly, I do not hold a grudge against her. I just want to say that life is actually good, just not for everyone. These are completely 2 different realities and perceptions of the world, if you compare my life as a freak and the life of a happy young man. I envy people who can freely pick up the phone and take a selfie, sometimes it's even hard for me to look in the mirror ... When you go to YouTube and see happy healthy people, and you're like: "wow, why am I still breathing?" . I used to be very worried about life and was afraid of death, but now I have come to accept that I simply did not pass natural selection.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: qsocdu, quiet.rabbit, Gonnerr and 7 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry you feel these way OP, you don't deserve to be suffering like this and I sympathize with you deeply. Loneliness is so hard to deal with in such a cruel world. I hope regardless moving forward you're able to find peace. Wish the best for you OP. Sorry you've been brought to this point..

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Sorry you feel these way OP, you don't deserve to be suffering like this and I sympathize with you deeply. Loneliness is so hard to deal with in such a cruel world. I hope regardless moving forward you're able to find peace. Wish the best for you OP. Sorry you've been brought to this point..
I just lay in my bed and thought about life. I just wondered why go on living when you can just die? Death is just an endless dream, a place where you don't exist. I think this is a very profitable exchange, instead of constant bad emotions, eternal non-existence. Especially since I have access to opiates.

• Love
Reactions: StarFaded, Aisley, saddestbunny and 1 other person
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I just lay in my bed and thought about life. I just wondered why go on living when you can just die? Death is just an endless dream, a place where you don't exist. I think this is a very profitable exchange, instead of constant bad emotions, eternal non-existence. Especially since I have access to opiates.
Sleeping is so peaceful cause' it's like for one moment all the cruel and horrible things the world presents doesn't exist. I also find myself in bed most the day just watching YouTube. It's what I'm doing right now. Normally at night I get the energy to play video games but that's like the most effort I want to put into the day.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Yep.

Reactions: Aisley
B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
It's the same for me.
For me, I'm an bald, ugly-ass 24-year-old who has never so much as kissed a girl, let alone gone on dates or had sex.

I was sitting around and recently realized just how much I missed out, and how, no matter how hard I try, with how I look, and how I am personality-wise, I'll never do the things I always dreamt of doing. For everyone else it falls into place so easily, for me I'd have to fight an uphill battle that I'm already too late to win. It's why I want to CTB, I just want to make all the pain and suffering go away, all my envy and bitterness to just vanish painlessly after I take some time off from work to enjoy what little time I have left.

It's comforting to know that I have a way out when I want it, to know that, even if the world shuns me, I have a way to escape. It's why I want to acquire my preferred method pretty badly, because having it would bring me so much comfort, knowing that they can't trap me in this hell and that I can decide when It's done.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: transgenderfailure, BobbyPellitt, GasMonkey and 2 others
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Not to downplay what you're going through - it is totally valid - but in my experience there are a ton of chicks that dig bald dudes if you shave your head all the way and own it. Look at Pitbull for god sakes!

LowlyBoy

LowlyBoy

Jul 10, 2023
For me, it's being transgender. I know people say to be proud of who you are, but I wish I wasn't this way in the first place. Because I'm AFAB, I have more feminine features. I'm abnormally short and have a very upturned and pig-like nose. No woman wants to date a guy who is shorter than her, or at least it's hard to find one that is willing to. I don't have normal male genitalia, so I can't even have kids with a woman the normal way.
I feel like I'll never be taken seriously because of my height. And people always assume I'm into guys because I'm a trans man. That honestly makes me sick-- nothing against people who are gay-- I'm just uncomfortable with always being assumed I'm gay because I'm transgender.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Bobert_Beniro and transgenderfailure
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Yes my entire existence is a cruel joke and a mistake. I just want out. I've tried so hard. And I was doing okay. But there really is no point. The good parts can never win from the bad parts.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I hate that genetics even predispose you to being better at certain things than other people. God must have decided he wanted me to be good at nothing.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner