• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I'm going to be straightforward and honest, I'm am a somewhat lonely person. I have close friends and family but I just want someone I can talk to who won't judge my decision to take my life, or maybe not depending how these next few months go. I dont want a partner to die with, just someone who understands. If interested feel free to message me. (Extra info: I'm 19/f from California)

I

Iota

Apr 18, 2018
I'm going to be straightforward and honest, I'm am a somewhat lonely person. I have close friends and family but I just want someone I can talk to who won't judge my decision to take my life, or maybe not depending how these next few months go. I dont want a partner to die with, just someone who understands. If interested feel free to message me. (Extra info: I'm 19/f from California)

I may be of some help. I'm also planning my death as we speak.

Reactions: Cyanide
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I am down.

Reactions: Cyanide
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Are you apart of the discord? We can help keep you company there. :)

Reactions: Lotharius
higashikata_panos

higashikata_panos

I'm Vengeance
Apr 13, 2018
I have done one too many mistakes in my life so i know what you mean ... I despise judging someone else , nobody knows what the other person is really going through so if someones judges you then he/she is no different . I too have nobody to talk to , to really talk to , i cant fully open up to friends and family . Since ss on reddit closed i feel extra lonely , im trying psychiatrists and antidepressants but they dont help me at all..... I keep having that void inside me , feeling suicidal every day...its hard.

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018

Hello, You can pm me if you feel like it, i have quite a lot of free time so I'd welcome someone to share thoughts with ^^ .