Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Yesterday some motherfucker that studied with me in the same elementary school offered me gay sodomy, i said no and he said please, bruh that's very pathetic, can't believe i'm even venting about this thing, the guy is a drug addict, he's probably bisexual, he doesn't know about lgbt existence cause most people are ignorant in my community, either way i'm not comfortable with this guy, he barely knows me then "i want sex" and later "let's do sex" that's a big bruh moment, i felt disturbed when he said that, i'm not a weak person to be raped and groomed but i suspected the fucker wanted that, so i showed him my hands as a threat, he later went away

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: 90starve, Marlen and whatevs
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
was he stoned.
Nope, althought i live in algeria, a islamic country, in which everyone is anti-lgbt and extremist, kids do gay sex all the time cause they cant get women, they either try kidnapping women and rape her or just accept gay sex, 13 and 10 year old boys do this disgusting shit, anyway i have no interest in gay sodomy at all, i don't want him to be stoned to death tho, that goes against my moral principles,

Reactions: Marlen
Waxeye6661

Waxeye6661

May 30, 2023
Nope, althought i live in algeria, a islamic country, in which everyone is anti-lgbt and extremist, kids do gay sex all the time cause they cant get women, they either try kidnapping women and rape her or just accept gay sex, 13 and 10 year old boys do this disgusting shit, anyway i have no interest in gay sodomy at all
that makes sense, guys have limited access to females before marriage in ME countries AFAIK

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
most random post i've seen since i joined this site. you need help dude lol

Reactions: pineapple-chicken, Fml, catastrophix and 1 other person
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
This forum is getting full of posts that have nothing to do with CTB. Please can these people use the "off topic" forum instead ?

Reactions: fkyou, catastrophix and NoLightRemains