blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
sorry for the crummy title idk what else to call it. So basically I was at my chorus rehearsal and the director wasn't there so me and some other people got up and started practicing and halfway through one of my fellow baritones dropped out and went to sit down in the middle of the song and I kinda got a little pissed and said some stuff to him nothing to mean but at one point I did yell at him and his sister comes up to me and tells me "hey I don't know if your hoking around or not but everyone here is sick of you and doesn't want you here and you need to grow the hell up" and for some reason when she said everyone was sick of me and that I wasn't wanted something new happened to me and I've never had this happen but my hand started shaking a considerable amount and it was hard to breath for some reason whenever I tried to breath I could only gasp so I stepped outside and I was left alone for the next 30 minutes being unable to breathe properly and feeling as if I was a horrible person and deserved to die I also ended up relapsing while I was out there because I started scratching at my wrist until it bleed. I'm sorry for the long read and thank you to whoever reads this I love you guys you all are funnily enough the only reason I'm still kicking around to see the shit hole this earth is

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Homo erectus, StrawberryBlood and 6 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Sounds like a classic panic attack. When we get stressed out enough, almost anything can just set one off. Sorry you got hit with this one, best wishes for settling down again.

• Love
Reactions: blank_slab and Homo erectus
StrawberryBlood

StrawberryBlood

Strawberry Carnivore
Jul 17, 2023
This does sound like a panic attack.

I assume they were mad at you because you called out their lack of cooperation. And that should be called out in a group project.
What his sister said comes from a place of pure ignorance. "Everyone doesn't want you and is sick of you," disgusting thing to say to someone. But I'm sure they've carved out their own ignorant in-groups where they all enable each other's worst traits. What tiresome people. Don't concern yourself with them.

Clearly they have no drive to be good in music, why would they have the drive to be good to others?

• Love
Reactions: blank_slab